Chapter 19

All four classes went by quickly and it was lunch. I went to my locker and dumped all the books there. I looked beside me to see if Jay was at his locker but he wasn't. I just shrugged and walked to the cafeteria of the school. Then my phone beeped telling me I had a message. I took it out of my front pocket. It was from an unknown number

Unknown:
Hey Ly it's Jason I just wanted to tell you that me and Brian are going out for lunch. He wanted to take me out to welcome me back. Anyway do u wanna come? And btw Chelsea gave me your number.

I should tell Chelsea to stop giving out information about me to strangers. I didn't really want to go cause I wanted them to have fun on their welcome back date. Plus I would probably be third wheel. I quickly saved his number and texted back

Me:
No I am fine I want you guys to have some space on your date so you guys can talk and tell each other how u guys missed each other ;) and I should probably tell Chelsea to stop giving out information about me.

I send that to him and waited for a reply. While I was waiting I was walking to the cafeteria to eat and then I got a text. I unlocked my phone and looked at the text.

Jay:
Oh ok but I'll meet u back at school when I come back. And haha u should gtg bye!

And with that I put the phone back in my pocket and went into the cafeteria. I went to the lunch line and picked out what was I going to eat. I choose fires with a burger and an apple and water. I payed for my stuff and went to sit down at the table me and Chelsea sit. Once I sat down I started eating and got my phone out and went on Facebook. I look to my side and saw the two gangs outside the window talking. I don't know why but I wanted to know what they were talking about. I got up and put my phone in my pocket and got my bag and ran towards the doors of the cafeteria. I opened them and ran towards the entrance of the school. I saw them in the same place talking more like arguing. Nobody was outside probably to scared to even pass by them. I sneaked behind cars and tried to get closer to them.By the time I made my way towards them by going behind cars and crawling they were neck to neck and by they I mean Nick and Alex I was behind an Audi trying to listen to what they were saying.

"You are never going to get her in your gang not with her father on ours" Nick said with gritted teeth. I swear you could see the anger just by looking at his knuckles. He was digging his fingers into his palm so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

"You wait and see cause and I don't give a fuck about him. And once I get her in my gang I am gonna fuck her so hard that she won't be able to walk for a week" Alex said with a smirk on his face. And that's when all hell broke loose Nick came flying on top of Alex and started punching him. He only got to throw 3 punches cause one of the guys on his gang I think it was Tyler? Pushed him back

"Dude not here. You are already in deep shit" he said to Nick. Nick just nodded and looked back at Alex. Alex had a bursted lip. And his friends were helping him up.

"Your right Tyler how about at the ring?" Nick asked looking at Alex with fury in his eyes.

"Yes and let the best man win" Alex said and all of the guys started walking to their cars. I quickly went to mine and got in. I turned on the engine and waited till one of the last cars went out and followed him. While I was driving I was wondering who were the girl that they were talking about and her dad? This was all confusing! And what ring?!
I saw the other car turn right. I did the same and noticed we were in the same place like the last time where I saw that fight. I was at least 200 meters behind The car and saw it parking it beside the where house and people getting out of it and going inside. I parked my car in the shadows like last time and got out. I Closed the door as quietly as possible and started walking towards the where house. I kept an eye out to see if anyone was coming. I went inside the same way like last time. I stayed in the shadows so they wouldn't see me and went to the far corner of the room. I saw the two gangs around a giant ring. Oh that's the ring! Dah I am so stupid! I wonder why is there a ring in a where house. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw two people in the ring. I looked closely and noticed it was Nick and Alex. Nick was in one corner stretching. He was wearing basketball shorts and no shirt so it gave me a perfect image of his six pack almost an eight. I looked in the other corner and saw Alex doing the same. He was also wearing basketball shorts and no shirt. He had a nice six pack but Nicks was better since it was almost an eight. A guy went in the middle of the ring and Nick and Alex came up to him Nick was on the guys right and Alex on his left. The guy talked to Nick and Alex and the boys both nodded and then the boys went back to their sides and waited in position to fight. The guy lifted up his arm and then it came down. The guy disappeared off the ring and the boys started. The people out of the ring were shouting their names and shouting stuff that I couldn't catch. Alex then flung a fist in Nicks direction but Nick dodge it in time. He then punched Alex in the stomach and Alex held his stomach and then Nick punched him in the face and then Alex went flying back. Alex held on to the rope and wiped the blood that was coming out of his nose. He then attacked Nick and next thing you know they are on the floor punching one and other. I couldn't really see what was happening because the people were in front of the guys.Even with high heels I'm not that tall. I tried Being on my tippy toes but that didn't help. I couldn't jump ither cause that would make a lot of noise.