Chapter 15

What the fuck Is uncle Daniel doing here! He didn't changed at all actually he looks like he is more muscular but besides that he looks just as the same he was a year ago. He looked at and at first he didn't recognised me at first but after a few seconds he did and he looked completely shocked "Leila! What are you doing here?! " he asked. I didn't answer cause I couldn't I was so confused that even though I tried to say something nothing came out. So I just did what I thought at the moment I ran.

When I got home I went straight up to my room and locked it. I paced around trying to sort things out. Why are they here ! Why didn't they tell anyone or the biggest question why was my best friend and my cousin hanging out with Nicks gang!. So much questions and so few answers. I couldn't believe that they were here. I stopped pacing around cause I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed my bag and ran out of room. I went straight to my car and turned the engine on. I pressed on the pedal so hard that I thought it would break but it didn't but it did make a huge screeching sound that would probably make the neighbours complain, but I didn't care at the moment I just wanted to be alone . I went to where the street race was held and parked my car there I got out and of course it doesn't look the same as it did the night I came it's empty. I walked around trying to relieve the stress but then I started hearing shouts,grunts and moaning? I went to where it was Coming from and it lead me to an abandon where house. Ok to be honest I didn't want to know what was going on in there but hey I'm a curious girl. The house was pretty big. As u got closer I could hear the shouts more clearly they were saying 'go Brandon' and some were 'go Nick '. Now I was really curious. I opened the door quietly as I could and went in. There was a MASSIVE boxing ring in the middle with two people in the middle of it and like at least 200 people outside of it. I hid behind a trash can that was in the corner in the room and watched the show. I was trying to see who were the people fighting but I couldn't see anything until a sound of a bell went around the room and I saw one of the men the were fighting fell. A lot of people were cheering and passing money around. Then that's when I noticed that that the two people in the ring was Nick! Nick from school! He was taking off these types of band aids off of his hands while talking to other people and that's when I felt two arms going around me and lifting me from the ground. I started screaming. I noticed that now all eyes were on me and whoever was behind me. I quickly kicked where the sun doesn't shine to the person behind me and they immediately let go of me and I heard a grunt. I turned around and noticed it was a man he looks like he is in his 30's he was bald and had. ALOT of tattoos. He got up and came up to me but I quickly give him a punch in the face and kneed him in the stomach. He fell down in pain moaning. I looked at my knuckles and noticed that they were bleeding "bastard" I muttered under my breath. I turned around and noticed that everyone was looking at us. It felt weird I hate being stared at. I don't know how but somehow I felt him move his hand so I quickly stepped on it and I heard him shout. He started cursing loudly at me and I looked thorough my bag and found an apple. I turned around but kept a firm grip with my foot on his hand and stuck the apple in his mouth so he could shut up. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted and let go of his hand but with the same foot I kicked him in the gut. I turned around and noticed that everyone's eyes were on me so I gave them the most stupidest thing that anyone could ever give. I gave them a lady like bow and ran. I ran outside and got in my car and went home .

Hey guys hoped u like it and pls comment and vote. Specially comment! I love your comments sooo much. And I have a question for you guys how old do you think I am? Leave the answer in the comments and tomorrow I will put up the answer.
Love yous bye !! 😘😘😘😍😍😍