Chapter 11

Nicks POV

Beep,Beep,Beep,Bee-

I grabbed my alarm clock and threw at the wall.Then i heard it hit the floor with a loud bang.Wow i should really stop doing that its my third alarm in almost a week.Speaking of a week I me and my boys didnt go to school for the whole week beacuse of the Red Dragon gang.They are our rival gang.We had to have a gang fight with them on Monday.Then most of the days I had to go with the others do the drug deals and guess what only one out of all the fucking 5 drug deals went out right cause the rest was bullshit,either they didnt had the right amount or they dont have the money good thing we always check what we want first but let me tell you all four didn't end with a happy ending.All of my body was either covered with brusies or cuts but the worst one i have was the huge gash on the side of my stomach of the gun shot i took on the third drug deal lets say the guy that shot me didnt had another day before he got shot after.I tried getting up but it hurts like a bitch.I got up and dragged my body to my bathroom to have a shower. I came out of the bathroom only to find Drew sitting on my bed on his phone."DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!?" I yelled and covered my Nick junior with a towel.He looked up and smirked.

"Your mom told me I could go up so i am guessing she doesn't know about the gun shot?"He asked with eyebrows raised.I just shook my head and put the towel properly on my hips and walked to my closet."So that means I have to take care of your cut"He stated.I heard him go inside the bathroom probably getting the aid kit.I put on balck jeans and a was about to put it on but remembered about the fucking cut and sighed and went back to my room to see Drew setting up the band aids alcohol blah blah and other stuff you need.I slumped down on the bed but quickly regret it when my stomach hits it. Drew just laughs and started taking out the aid. "So how is the thing between you and new girl"Drew asked.Leila.That girl she was stuck on my mind the whole week.The way her voice sounded, the way she danced, the way her hips moved when she walked away, the way her ass is big but not that big, the way she was so confident when she talked.She is the first girl to ever reject me i mean come on i have a six pack almost an eight girls love that but she just ignores it.I just dont know she is just so different but yet so hot i wonder how she is WITHOUT any clothes on....okay should stop thinking of these things.

"Nothing"I lied. She was something else not like the girls at school or the girls I bang she is just.....different.Drew was about to say something when my bedroom door was slam open and in walked in Tyler,Ryan and Damon all with horrot/angry expressions on their faces. Drew was also startled by the door that he dabbed the alcohol way to hard on the gash.I hissed in pain and threw my arm back."Shit sorry dude I was distracted by these morons that dont know what manners are anyway why the hell did you guys just barge in you know we could of been doing something you guys wouldn't like to see"He said and wiggled his eyebrows at me.I stared at him in horror.

"Like i ever would want to do anything with you"I said in a disgusted tone. And quickly put the huge band aid on and put my white tshirt that showed all my muscles.

"Oh please like you can resist any of this"He stated and pulled up his shirt to show off his 6 pack.

"been there,have that not impressed" i said in a bored tone. I got up and went to grab my bag.

"Guys can we stop arguing this is serious.So you guys know how Red Dragon been quite for almost a whole week.Yeah well we figured out that some of the people from the gang are going to join our school"Tyler said.Those little bastars,smart,but those little bastards.Of course they had a trick up their sleeve.

"What did boss say about it?" i asked referring to my dad.

"He said we cant do anything during school and he still dosent have a plan but he said to us to keep it easy and no fights"He said that part mostly to me than to the others. I grabbed my bag angrily and walked out with the others behind me and walked out the door and walked to our precious cars.

We got to school and went staright inside with the others behind me. We immediately found The Red Dragons and went up to them. Their leader 'Alex' was the worst of them all i swear he IS a walkind STD.He fucked more girls than me and my guys all together.He turned around and gave me his smirk.Oh all i want to do right now was wipe off that smik of his face."Well,well if it isnt the famous Nick Black" he said and the others laughed."What the fuck are you doing here Alex you and your dont belong here so just tell me what you want" I said through gritted teeth.

"Me i just want a perfect education" He said in a innocent voice.

"Education my ass what the hell did you want"i said and took a step closer to him. My hands turned into fists.

"Well do you remember that night of the race where you drageed a, may I say a sexy girl, to your cars and had a race and she won yeah well we did some research and found out that she went here and we want her,who knew Nick Black would be defeatable."He said and the others laughed.Leila.I dont know what is it but when he said sexy i had this feeling at the end of my stomach that made me want to hit him so many time that at the end he couldnt even be able to walk.

"Leave her alone"i said through gritted teeth and i am pretty sure that my knuckles were all white because of the force i am putting into my Palm.

"Oh somone a little over protective are we. But guess what Nick i will fuck her soo hard that she wont be able to walk for a week and then she will join my gang--"He never got to finish his sentence cause the next thing I know we are all fighting and somehow got inside the cafeteria.We were soo distracted about the fight that we didnt even noticed the principal when he came in only when 2 security guards pushed my gang and the other gang apart. The principal shouted something but I was to busy galring at Alex to even know what he said.I swear if looks could kill he would of been 6 feet under right now.The next thing you know all of the student's were out the door.It was just my gang,Alexs gang, principal and 2 security guards.

"What happened here?"The principal whos name i forgot but really dont care said.I was about to responde when Alex beat me to it.

"He hit me first me and my friends were just hanging outside our lockers when douche bags came it all started."he shouted blood dripping down his nose and lip.What he saidis almost a lie.

"He provoked me first saying that he would bang my girl"I shouted and spit the blood that came out of my mouth.

"Since when was she your girl Black she never was"Alex laughed.He was right she was never my girl then why did I say it.It was like something inside of me was like wanting her to be protected but also as far away from Alex.Was I jelous!.No Nick Black was never jelous but I did want Leila to be mine.

"Oh she will be,you just wait" I said and stormed out.

2 Chapters in one day wow.So i did this to recover the chances i had to write the book in the summer now so enjoy and what do you think team Alex or Team Nick comment and dont forget to VOTE!!!