Chapter 13

School ended way too quickly.After the closet 'problem' i had to go to the bathroom and put foundation in every part of my neck beacuse Nick gave me like more than 1000 hickeys.That Bastard.But for the rest of the day I didnt see him.Now i was going to my car with Chelsea behind me."So i are you coming to my job?" I asked and turned around to see what she says.She was going to respond when my phone rang.

Heard he want to lay it down on iggy iggy

Gave him 2 twice now he want a three Mike Bibby diva

But I need a bad boy rest in peace Whitney,pardon me but I don't think none of these bitches fucking with---

I answered the phone and inturpped the song 'No medíocre' by T.I feat Iggy Azlea.I didn't even check who it was."Hello?" i asked and walked to my car.

"Leila its mom have you started work yet?"She asked in an eager voice.By the sounds of it she was still at work do I know where this is going.

"You want me to collect Kevin dont you"It was meant to be a question but it came out as an statement.

"Yes Honey please i am still at work you just pick him up and bring him home and then go to work"She said quickly.

"Yeah sure"I shrugged even though she couldn't see me.

"Thanks sweetie love you"She said and hung up.I sighed and put my phone back in my bag. I turned to Chelsea and gave her a smile."Got to go Chelsea need to pick up my brother"I said and got in the car she was going to say something but I inturpped her.What is with all the interrupting today?.I shrugged and turned my car and exited out of the school car park.I turned on the radio and 'Tremor'By Martin Garrix came on.I put it on full volume and drove off.

I got to my work just in time.I exited my car quickly and went inside.There were only a few teenage boys chatting and layghing loudly.I went past the Slut and went into the staff room to get my apron.It wasn't like those long ones no it was the ones that you tied around your waist and it stops by your knees.I went back outside and noticed the tennage boys existing the place.I sighed and went to the counter and got the notebook and pen and put them in the apron pocket.I went over to the table and grabbed all five cups and went to put them in the kitchen.I got the cloth and started wiping the table.I was done when I heard the door open and alot of footsteps.I turned around and i couldnt believe my eyes Nick fucking black and his gang were here.And when i mean gang i dont mean the people he hangs out in school i mean the WHOLE gang.There was like 50 of them. They took all the seats on the left side of the shop.Then i heard the door open again and in walked in Alex WAIT ALEX WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!!!!!.He walked in with 50 guys behind him.They took all the seats on the other side of the shop. Now it was full!!!!.I sat down on the stools near the counter and took outmy phone.Now you may be wondering why the hell i am not working well thats because my co-worker AKA the slut said she would take the next comusters. She got up and pulled her skirt even higher than it it already was and walked over to Nick first. I started texting random people.The slut kept flirting with all the gang members while i just texted people.Then out of the sudden the slut appeard in front of me.I raised an eyebrow at her to say what the hell she wanted.She just shoved a piece of paper in my direction and stlaked off. I turned th piece of paper around and noticed it was an oreder saying i have to get five Blue Ribbons. I sighed and got up and put the phone in my back pocket. I went to the kitchen and got the five Blue Ribbons. It said to table 12. So that meant i had to go to Alexs table. I went over to him and placed all five blue ribbons on the table "five Blue Ribbons" i aid and passed it to the them they all cheered and i just laughed and shook my head. I gave the last one to Alex and he gave me a smile that could melt any girls heart "Thanks but you know you do owe me one for catching you in the cafetiria"He said and took a sip from his beer.

I looked at him with rasised eyebrows. I mean yeah he saved me from a fall but still."It was just a litlle fall even if i fell the worst i could do was break a nail. I said and gathered all the empty glases. He jst chuckled and looked at me "Yeah well i save you from getting a manucaire or whatever you girls call it"He said and raised an eyebrow. I sighed and then chuckled "Thanks but no thanks"i said and walked away. I heard the door open but didnt bother seeing it i just went straight to the kitchen and placed them in th dishwasher. When i was done i went back to see who the new customer was.There were new people at Nicks gang. They looked really familiar. I decided to walk up to them but froze in my steps when i noticed who they were.My cousin Jay and mine and Marthas Bestfriend that disapared when he was 14.

What the hell is going on!!!!

So hope you enjoyed chapter 13. I really hope you didnt see the ending comming and what do you think Leilas cousin and old Bestfriend doing here?.Dont forget to Vote and Please comment because i just love to read your sweet comments that makes me smile and laugh.Bye love yas and Chapter 14 up tommorow