Chapter 12

Leilas Pov

The first classes of the day went by really slowly like slower than a fricken snail but now I am in heaven and by heaven i mean Cafeteria.Me and Chelsea went over to the lunch line to get our food. I choose pizza with fries and a water bottle.Chelsea choose to have the healthiest thing a chicken salad ugh.Now you may be thinking I am fat but no I am thin not thin thin like you can see my bones and all but you know the thin that looks good on yourself.Me and Chelsea sat down at the table in the corner of the cafeteria and started eating."Hey did you see the huge fight this morning "Chelsea said while poking her salad.How much do you bet she will not eat that and I will have to share my food?.And the fight....Damn hell yeah I saw the fight but the question is why there is ANOTHER FUCKING GANG IN OUR SCHOOL!?!?!.

"Yeah saw it did you?"i asked i doubted she would go to a fight like these like come on Chelsea hates violence.

"YEAH!!!! Why wouldn't I they were all smoking hot!!!"She stated almost yealling.Wow never thought she would be the one to go and watch a fight butbshe was right they were all smoking HOT!!!.I just chuckled i was going to ask if she wanted to come over to the coffe shop but was inturpped by the cafeteria doors slamming against the wall and who came you are right the two gangs.Wow now that was an entrance.They were all glaring at eachother until Nick took his off the other gang leader and started searching for somone in the cafeteria he continued looking until his eyes found mine.I quickly turned around in my seat and started eating again.Now everything was back to normal everyone was chatting laughing you know the same old cafeteria."So Chelsea you want to go stop by the coffe shop near my house today after school?" i asked.

"Sure but what coffe shop are you talking about?"She asked confused.

"You know the coffee shop that is just at the end of my road"I shrugged and took a frie in my mouth and nibbled on it.Suddenly her eyes went wide.She was going to say something but was cut off by someone sitting down beside me and wrapped its arm around my waist.It sent tingles up my whole body so i know who it is.Nick."Nick what the hell do you want" I said and noticed the rest of the gang here as well.Chelsea was squished between Tyler and Ryan.If the gang wasent here I would be laughing my head off because of her face.I turner my whole body towards Nick and faced him.He was so close I could feel his breath on my face so.I quickly scooted away from him.

"You"He said and scooted closer to me while I scooted back.We kept doing this until i was nearly at the end of the bench and nearly fell off but two strong arms went around my waist. I opened my eyes to see the other gang leader holding me."Sorry" i said and pulled my self back up to the bench just to see Nick glaring at the other gang."Let go of her"He said.In his voice i could hear anger and...Jelousy!!!.The other gang leader was abouy to respond but I quickly butted in.

"Thanks who ever you are but I got to go"I said, before they could say anything else I slipped out of the cafeteria.What was that all about.I was getting near my locker when i feel me getting dragged to the gentors closet.The person quickly locked the door and pinned me to the wall.The tingles spreading through my body knows exactly who it is.Nick."Let go of me"I said and tried to escape by using my hands but he just pinned them above my head.He started kissing all over my neck. I moand but quickly regret it.He started trailing kisses all the way up to the corner of my mouth and as fast asbhe starts as fast as he ends.He puts his forehead on top of mine and whispered the words that I would never wanted to hear from a gang leader "Your mine" and then he was out the door.What the hell.

HEY guys sorry the chapter is short but I started it last night and finished this morning hope you enjoy and another chapter coming up today!!! Dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!