Chapter 18

Hey guys the picture at the top is Jason and Brian hope you guys enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Me and Jason went into the school and we went straight to the secretary's office. We asked for his locker number and code and his timetable. We said thank you and we looked at his locker number and guess what his locker is just 3 lockers down from mine. We walked together to our lockers and I talked about how me and Chelsea became friends and I told him everything that happened between me and Chelsea where we went and all. When we got to our lockers we went to our own and I got all the books I needed and closed my locker and went over to Jason. At first I thought he was admiring how the school was and all but when I actually got to him it looked like he was looking for someone?. He still didn't notice that I was behind him so I did the maturest thing a person could ever do.....I yelled boo. He turned around and when he turned around and noticed it was me he put a hand to his heart and glared at me.

"Why did you do that Ly" he said and continued doing his locker.

"Cause I thought it would be funny to be scared and Ly?" I asks and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah that's your nickname for me" he said and then turned around and faced me.

"Ok so if we are on the nickname stage then I will call you Jay and who were you looking for ? I asked and leaned on the locker beside his.

"Well you already know I came here before I went to Mexico right?" He asked and I nodded "yeah well before i went to Mexico I had a .....boyfriend here and he promised he would wait for me so that's why I was looking for him" he said nervously. Then I looked behind his shoulder and saw a guy coming towards us with a huge smile on his face.He had jet black hair that was all spiked up and had nice green eyes.I tried to hide the smile that was forming on my face cause I had a feeling that was the guy that Jay was looking for. He sneaked up behind him and covered his eyes. "Guess who" said the guy and then Jay started grinning like and idiot and took the guys hands off his face and turned him. "I told you I would wait" he said and then he kissed him! Awww it was cute! After a few I coughed to get there attention back so Jay could introduce me to his boyfriend. They quickly separated and they looked at me "Brian this Leila or Ly as I call her and Ly this is Brian my boyfriend." He said I shook hands with Brian and said hey.

"So what's your guys first classes?" I asked. Hopefully they would be in the same class I would be in.

"Maths" they both said. I was sad cause I didn't had the first class with them.

"Ugh I have history" I said and pouted. And with that the bell rang.

"Bye Ly see you at lunch" Jay said
"Bye Ly " said Brian

"Bye guys" I said as I walked the other direction. I walked in to the room and saw that the class was almost full. I took the seat where I usually sit and took out my books. I took out my iPod and plugged in my earphones. I blasted Shower by Becky G and opened the history book and start reading ahead. Now don't go there and say that I am a nerd and all but no I just don't know the people in here and most of them I wouldn't want to know cause there is only sluts,players,nerds and the gang and I don't socialise with those kind of people. I was half way through a paragraph 6 pages ahead of the class when the teacher came in I took my earphones out and kept it on my lap.

"Alright class I have tons of work to do so I'm just gonna give you 10 pages to read and do the questions on page 36 so don't interrupt me." She said and sat down. Thank god I read ahead I plugged in my earphone and continued listening to music. I put on Iggy Azalea and continued reading. Halfway through the last page of reading I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and took one earphone out. I looked behind me and noticed it was a guy from the popular group ,and if your guessing who was in the 'popular' group was the jocks,sluts and the gang. He gave me piece of paper and pointed behind him I looked behind him and saw Nick with his friends he did a gesture to tell me to open it. I turned around in my seat and plugged in the earphone that I took out and opened the paper. The first thing I noticed was how neat his hand writing is.

Dang! What you are wearing now is huge turn on Kitten, hope you are wearing the bra and thongs I recommended for you cause that would even be better 😉.
Nick.

I stared at the paper with my mouth wide open. Yeah well that's because I am wearing the bra and thong and I also feel good that this outfit was a turn on that meant I could do anything which him. I smirked at the idea. I crumpled the paper and turned back around. I took a glance at the teacher but she was concentrating on her work. I turned back around and saw that he was talking and laughing with the gang and a few of the jocks. Can't the teacher see that! Anyway i threw the paper right at his face and he quickly turned his head towards me and glared. I simply just smirked and pointed my middle finger towards him. I can literally see the anger going through his body. He was glaring at me and then the glare stopped and he smirked. I saw his hands under the desk and saw him take out something from his pocket. At first I couldn't see what it was but when I started seeing it clearly it made my jaw touch the ground. There he had under his table with one of my Victoria Secret panties it was black with lace all over it. How did he....WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT MY DRAWER!. I started blushing like hell and glared at him. But he was still smirking. I looked around the room to see if people were looking at his table but no everyone was doing their work well except the gang and the jocks that were talking to him. I looked back at him and stuck out my hand as if saying to give it back. He just shook his head and put it back in his pocket. He then turned back to his friends and started talking. He ignored me the rest of class and so did I ignore him. If he wants to play it that way then late the game begin!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while but here you guys go hope u guys liked it. Pls don't forget to vote and comment and see you guys next time 😘😜