Chapter 21

It's been 3 days since I found out about my dad being alive. I still couldn't believe that they lied to me. In those three days I did not leave my room at all! People tried to come in but I just told them to go away. I couldn't talk to no one after what happened. I just layed in my bed watching movies, crying, phone and laptop. I skipped school for 3 and it was now Saturday. I saw on Facebook that people were talking about a fight that was occurring tonight in the where house. I wanted to go and see who was fighting but I also didnt want to go because I'm pretty sure that Nicks gang is going to be there and i didn't want to see them at all. But I was really into the fight. I decided I would go only if Chelsea and Jason would come. So I got my phone from my bed side table and quickly texted them.

Me:Chelsea, Jay:
Hey you guys going to the fight??

I instantly I got a message back from them.

Chelsea, Jay:
Chelsea: I can't I'm still sick I think I have the flu :p sozz
Jay:Can't Brian is talking me out to dinner. It's going to be a date. Sozz

I sighed loudly and threw my phone onto the bed. I didn't see anyone at all for the three days not even my mom. She would always leave the food at my door and when she was gone I would get it and go back to my room. I couldn't stand being another second in this room. So I did what It was best for me. I was going to the race.

It was 4pm. I spended most of my mourning watching American Horror Story. I already watched 3 full seasons. So I got up and went into my bathroom . I looked in the mirror and saw that most of the cuts and bruises were almost gone. I sighed and took a towel from a cabinet under the sink. I stripped and went in to the shower. I stared thinking of how I was going to go into the Ring without none of the gangs noticing but then again there was going to be tons of people for them to notice me. I quickly shaved my legs and armpits and you know what. I put conditioner after I was done putting shampoo. I messaged my head but it still hurt since it only had gone 3 days after the car crash. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I brushed my teeth. And then went back to my room. I went to my underwear and bra drawer and got the things I need. I put them both on. I went into my closet and I probably at least spended 15 minutes to choose what I was going to wear. I finally choose black ripped skinny jeans with a white tank top and a leather jacket with some pumps. Today I was going for the badass look. I went over and got my dryer and straightener and plugged them on. I first put on the Trensemé heat protection on my hair then started drying. When it was dried I sprayed some more of heat protection and started straightening it. When I was done I put them back in the drawer. I went over to my makeup desk and started doing my normal makeup routine,foundation, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and a nude lipgloss. When I was done I stood in front of my whole body mirror. I got to admit I looked hot. The foundation would cover up the cuts and bruises which was good. I looked at the clock beside my bed and saw that it was 7:30pm. My mom wasent home. And Kevin was having a sleepover at a friends house. I grabbed my phone and bag and walked out of my room.

When I got downstairs I quickly made some toast and orange juice. I put the toasts in the toaster and waited. If I go to the fight it was definite that dad would be there. I only had to keep as far away from the gang as possible. I heard the toaster pop. I turned around and put the bread in the plate. I grabbed a cup of orange juice and sat down at the table. I ate the bread quickly since it was almost 8pm and the fight started at 8:30pm. When I was done with the toast I drank the Orange juice in one gulp. And put the dishes in the sink. I grabbed my bag and put my purse and phone in there. I grabbed one of my moms spare cars. Which happened to be the newest white BMW. I know what you guys are thinking. She is going to drive even though she just had an accident not even three days ago? Yeah well I want to go see the race and I don't want to catch a bus or a taxi. Plus I will have to drive again so why not as soon as possible.