Chapter 1

"Leila WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!" somebody screamed and started shaking me I moaned and pushed that person away. After a minute everything went silent I smirked and prepared my self to take a nap--

poke, I was inturpped when someone poked me

poke,poke,poke,poke,poke

"ALRIGHT I AM UP JEEZ" I screamed. I sat up and looked at the taxi driver that was watching me from the review mirror and was looking at me like i was crazy. I looked to the person that was poking and noticed  it was my 12 year old brother Kevin. He was outside the car and grinning at me with his dirty blond shaggy hair falling in his brown eyes he was the exact image of dad well...younger "you little monkey you know I hate being poked" I said and took my white Beats of my head and hang them over my neck I grabbed my coloured mint Canvas bag and get out of the cab. I turn around and a see a two story house " so what do you think" my mom asked us. I didnt notice the cab was already gone and my mom was standing beside us.My mom was a pretty women I had to admitt she had long brown hair just like me and hazel eyes but I get my brown eyes from my dad.

"Well we didnt see the inside yet" I say.My mom went to the porch and we followed behind. We werebt rich but also wasent poor, my mom works in a magazine she is a photographer.Mom took the keys from her bag and put them in the key whole.She opened the door and stepped inside we did the same. I looked around with my mouth open. This house is so huge on the inside its like we are living in a palace. The hallway floor are marbel. On the wall was paintings one with the sight of the park with children playing the other painting was a vase with roses in it and the third was....I actually dont know what the hell is that its just two big huge circuls. We walked into the kitchen and the floor is marbeled there is a huge brown kitchen island in the middle then further on there is a lounge with bean bags achairs and a coffe table and the door and window are made of glass. I see something outside in the garden and when squint my eyes I noticed its a POOL "POOL OH MY GOD THANKS SO MUCH MOM" I screamed and went to hug her. I loved swimming but hip hop is always first.

BEEP,BEEP

We hear a horn outside and saw that the truck with our furniture are there.We went outside andthe men are already carrying in the couch. I go to the truck and get the boxes with my name on them. I was about to pick up a box when i heard another truck. I turned around and saw a man coming up to me with a clipbored in his hands he looked like he was in mid 30s he was wearing baggy jeand with a Beatles band t-shirt. " Are you Leila Gray?" he asked as he approached me."Umm yeah why?" i asked. He instead of replying goes to his truck and pulls the back hood up.There was a roar of an engine that came from the truck.Wait I know that sound it sounds like.....my SKYLINE. Sudddenly my dark blue Skyline comes out of the truck. I scream and and ran over to my car a guy came out of the driver seat and went straight to the truck.The guy with Beatles t-shirt came up to me and handed the clipbored "just sign here" he said and pointed to the part where it was blank.I quickly signed it and got into my car and started it the roar of the engine is like music to my ears.I quickly parked my car in the drive way ans went to get my boxes from the other truck and went up stairs and looked for a room i walked in to a room where Kevin is putting clothes in his drawer. His room was coloured dark blue he had one door which i am guessing is his bathroom. His bed is pretty big but not a king bed or anything just...big he also had a flat screen tv on his wall across his bed. I walked out and went to the room next door. It had a queen sized bed. I dropped my boxes on the floor and pulled out my ipod doch out of one of the boxes and set it on the table next to the bed. I puled out my ipod 5th generation and put it on the doch. I went to my music and shuffled all the songs i had ´Waka Waka´by Shakira came on (i know old but hey its awsome) and i sand along with it.

Youre good soldier

Choosing your battles

Pick yourself up and dust your seld off

And back in the saddled

Youre on the frontline

Everyones watching

You know its serious,

were getting closer

This isnt over

The pressures on...

You feel it

but you´ve got it all

Believe it

when you fall get up oh,oh

And if you fall get up,eh,eh,

Tsamina mina zangalewa

Cause this is Africa......

Hope you guys enjoyed it there is more comin up and dont forget to vote and comment!!!!

ps:sorry for mistakes if i have any tahnks :)