Chapter 5

A few days passed since the 'incident' with Nick and his gang.In school Nick would come to me and whispered in my ear or kissed my neck but what he doesn't know is that I already for him---

NO NO Leila you did not fall for him.

The voice in my head says hopefully its right. Its Saturday now and I am in my backyard sunbathing ( i know what you are thinking sunbathing during Autumn well here Autumn is like spring in New York) with a bikini top on me and my denim high waisted shorts with my white Ray ban sunglasses.I got up and put my white tank top on.I look over the garden and noticed a door at the end.I grabbed my white Vans and put them on.I grabbed my phone and headed to that door.I opened the door and infront of me was a forest. I looked to the sides and noticed only my house and Nicks lead to the forest. I closed the door behind me and walked into the forest. There is barely anything to see unless you are interested in 1 foot spiders...

AHHHH SPIDERS!!!!

I ran quickly away from the huge spiders and ended up infront of a small house. I walked to the door and to my surprise it was unlocked. I took a peek inside and noticed it was a studio... I walked in and the room was full of mirrors,it had a mini refrigerator at the corner,an ipod doch with really big speakers and two bean bags at the side of door. I looked around in astonishment.Wow this is awsome I could do practice my dance here.No way this is someones studio and i cant take it. In New York i use to do Hip Hop and me and my crew were going to the finals with the people who were choosen to be top ten of the whole America but then my dad died so I just gave up.Unless you come here without the owner knowing it. NO this is a persons studio I cant do that.Oh come on you know you want it.I can't believe I am fighting with myself. I shaked my head and looked around the room and smiled.I guess it is worth a shot. Hip Hop I am back.

Hey guys thanks for reading and i know short chapter but its 7:32 am and I am tired.New chapter coming up today.Bye!!!