Chapter 20

I was driving home with tears coming down like the Nigeria Falls. I couldn't stop thinking about what my father told me. I couldn't believe he lied to me! I can't believe that mom lied to me to! How could they! They both lied to me and Kevin.Kevin I wonder what he is going to say when he finds out that our father is actually alive. I hate them I hate my mom and dad they lied to me! I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear the honk that was coming from the other car that was coming from the other side. The car crashed right onto mine and then everything goes black.

Nicks Pov:
Leila walks out of the where house with tears going down her cheeks. Wow I never knew that she joined a gang at the age of fourteen. But she was so crazy when she jumped of the railing and landed on the platform but it was smart. I look over at where John (Leila's dad) was and saw Daniel speaking to him then my dad joined them. I shook my head and walked out of the ring. "Where are you going?" Alex shouted. That guy is literally getting on my nerves. "Are you a pussey knowing that you wouldn't win against me" he said with a cheeky smirk.

I laughed and was about to say something but was interrupted by Dean. He was the one who controlled the ring and the bets that happens here. "Get out of my fucking ring. You guys are gonna fight on Saturday and the lowest bet is 100$." He said while getting on to the ring. I just nodded and jumped off the ring and went over to Kyle,Ryan,Damon,Tyler and Drew. Kyle passed me my shirt and I quickly put it on.

"Wow well that was....Intresting did you know that Leila was in a gang?" Damon asked. I just simply shook my head I just couldn't see Leila in a gang. It was a massive shock to me.

"Wow but the way she fell of the railing was woah! I thought she was crazy but she was smart" Kyle said and looked back at railing. We all nodded.

"NICK"I turn my head and saw my dad calling me. He shook his head as in to mean to come over. Me and the boys went over to My dad, John and Daniel. They were all talking but stopped when we got there. "Me, Daniel and John want to you guys to do something" my dad said . We all nodded telling them to continue "we want you to look after Leila after what we saw today we don't feel like she should be left alone" my dad explained. We all nodded.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked.

"We knew each other since high school" Daniel said with pride. He slung an arm around John and my dad did the same. Wow high school that's a long time.

"GUYS GUYS! GUYS" everyone turned around and saw Micheal and Jay (Leila's cousin) running towards us. They came up to us with worried faces. What was going on?

"It's Leila" Micheal said out of breath "s--h--e had and accident" he said. Everyone looked at John with worried faces. You could see the anger and sadness in his eyes. I quickly started walking away.

"Where are you going" Tyler asked. I was going to see Leila. I don't know why but I felt like I had to be there to support her and see if she's ok to make sure she dosent leave me.

"Going to see her" I said and with that said I heard footsteps behind me following me.

Leila's Pov:
Darkness that's all I see. Then I heard like a snap. I turned around to where the sound came but nothing was there. I looked around but nothing. I started walking backwards but bumped into something. I turned around to see what it was but I couldn't see anything and then that's when light came in. It was so bright that i had to cover my eyes. When I took my hand from my eyes I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was a dead body. But not any dead body i remembered that day like it was yesterday. I 16 and I was still in Mikes gang. He told me to come with him to the basement with the rest of the gang. When we got down there I saw a women. She looks like she was in her 40s. She was tied up to the chair. She looked tired. Then one of the guys took the rope off her hands and ankles. She started whispering stop stop please . The men got her to stand on the chair. Then I noticed that there was a roped hanging from the roof. The rope made a hoop and in that moment I knew what was going to happen. I told Mike to stop them but he ignored me and they continued. They put the rope around the women's head . She was bawling her eyes out. "STOP STOP PLEASE!" She screamed. I started begging Mike to not do this and i was crying but he simply ignored me. I was bawling my eyes out just seeing the women like that then they took the chair from under her feet. I stared in horror at the face of the women. Her face was blue. I just couldn't stop staring. Then Mike came up to me and whispered "and that's what we do to people that we don't like and that won't give us the money that belong to us" and with that he walked away pulling me back with him. I took one last glance back and whispered sorry while silent tears came down from my eyes. That was the first time he showed me what they did to those people.