Peter Parker, the Magician!

Hello! This was a request from AddSomeGlitter! It's a bit of a Crack fic and only taken semi-seriously, but I had fun writing it during my 'sugar shuts me down buy I had a little too much so instead of shutting me down I'm so so tired but shaky and can't sleep and feel like how I'd imagine it feels like to be high haze.

It's 2:22 in the morning where I am, I started this around 12:30. That's how much I spaced out.

Anyways.

I started watching Arcane. I have 2 episodes left, I love Jinx, she's insane and I'm living for it cause me tooooooooo, and then I figured, hey, if I love the show so much, why not play the game the show is based off of? So then I downloaded League of Legends Wild Rift and I have no fucking clue what I'm doing but I'm having fun doing it so yeah👍😂

Okay, to the story!
_________________________________________

“No, you’re doing it wrong.”

“Well how do I do it then? You keep saying I’m doing it wrong but won’t tell me how to do it right!”

“You did not just sass me Parker I swear to g-”

“Sorry, sorry! I’m sorry Mr. Strange. Sorry. It’s just that we’ve been working at this for hours and I’m kinda hungry and I’m getting a little annoyed that I can’t do it. I’m sorry.”

Stephen Strange sighed, looking at a wary Peter Parker.

When the spider kid had first asked to be taught ‘the magic swirly badass thingies’, Strange had been skeptical. He’d actually turned down Parker at first. He’d thought nothing of it, figuring that the kid would go about his life mildly disappointed, but get over it quickly.

And then he found out that no, the kid was an idiot, and was trying to teach himself how to do ‘the magic swirly badass thingies’.

And somehow the kid had actually done it. Made a whole ass shield!
So Strange re-evaluated, which was how they ended up in this situation.

Peter Parker had requested to learn how to make ‘portal thingies’.

Strange sighed, pinching his nose and furrowing his eyebrows. How could he make this easier? He made a portal in a pressured situation, a situation where he needed to or die. An idea clicked in his head and he smiled, shaking out his arms and facing Peter again.

“You’re hungry, huh?”

Peter nodded, confused.

“Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Uh, still confused.”

“Parker.”

“Right, sorry. Well, I’d kill for some lasagna. Oh! Or some chips. Chips and a sandwich. No no no! Delmar’s! I’d literally kill for a sandwich from Delmar’s!”

“Okay, Delmar’s it is. Now, go to Delmar's.”

“What.”

“Go. to Delmar’s.”

Peter stared at him.

“We’re not getting any food until you get it yourself. Hate to tell you, but the food here isn’t super great. Chop chop, kid.”