.:65:.

A/N: *Anime sweat drop* I had a good excuse... My mum canceled Netflix and I had to finish at least season one of AoT... Sorry... Lemon ahead.

Toby's P.O.V:

I felt soft kisses peppering down my neck, and soon, a warm hand began to rub my hip. With a grunt, I rolled over to come face to face with my lover, staring into my eyes with some feeling unknown to me. He leaned in and kissed me softly but with noted passion. I liked this. It felt better than it usually did, I didn't know why, but it did. Suddenly, he was on top of me, leaning down to peck across my jaw while his hands stroked my sides. I let out a soft moan of approval and arched my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a fiery kiss, our tongues stroking one another. He pulled away breathing heavily, tugging once at my shirt, "Off." I shook my head, a blush painting my face red, he smirked, probably seeing me as hard to get. I'm nervous about what is going to happen, I'm not really sure whether I'm ready for this. "Aw." He coos, cupping my cheek and leaning in close. At first I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he licked slowly across my bottom lip, I stuck my tongue out slightly and he dragged his (tongue) across mine. He made a second attempt to remove my shirt, and this time I did not object.

Masky's P.O.V:

Now having full access to his naked torso, I move to straddle his hips and 'accidentally' grind against him, earning a loud gasp. I moved towards his neck and began to trace my tongue down, nipping every so often. I wanted to mark him, I wanted to make him mine. After I left several large love bites, I moved down to his collarbone and began to nibble on the flesh there. His hands went to grip my hair but I pushed them down and pinned his arms flat against the mattress, moving my face down south. I blew cold air over his nipple, leaning down and licking a few times before suckling gently. I watched as he writhed under me, letting out soft groans and gasps as his hips pushed up against my own. As I realised that I never even undressed last night hit me, I moved away to unzip my jacket, throwing it to some discarded corner. "You ready for this?~" I purred, gently stroking a few fingers over the waistband of his sweatpants, "Cause once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop~" He gulped and closed his eyes for a few seconds, nodding shyly. A smirk spread across my face as I removed my own top, pushing away all of my discomforts and the fact that I had never been with a man. As I slowly slid the material down his legs, I made sure to trail my breath along his thighs, earning a shiver of delight. One more love bite couldn't hurt, it'd only show the world what we felt for eachother. I can't call him mine until I truly claim him. I sunk my teeth into his hip, remembering the spot that made him tremble. What a great Christmas present that was. My tongue lapped along his V line and he cried out, running a sweaty hand through my hair.
"M-Mas..." He panted out, I grinned against his skin.
"If you like this, just wait until I get further down~" I purred, sliding my hand down onto his inner thigh and positioning myself in between his legs. 'I have no idea what I'm doing!!!' My mind raced, 'It's easy' I told myself, 'just do what a girl does.' And with that, I leaned down and took a small lick across his length. Toby let out a loud... Noise and I wrapped my hand around him. 'Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would...' I mused with a smile. I took the head of his member into my mouth and swirled my tongue over, careful not to graze him with my teeth.
"Ohhh. A-Ah! M-Ma..Masky..." He whined, bucking his hips and tugging at my hair.
"Tim." I correct as I took him out and grabbed something from the bag I packed.

Toby's P.O.V:
"Let's hurry up before you cum." He smirked, pointing at his belt. "Undress me." Usually I wouldn't take any command, but I didn't feel like myself now, it felt like a dream. I crawled over to him and began to fumble with his belt, my twitching coming back from the pressure. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his boxers. He sat down near me, glancing down at himself. "Suck." I moved my gaze downwards and let out a nervous gasp,
"Y-You've must have had this a wh-hile." He shrugged,
"What can I say? Just the thought of you gets me going." I gulped and gingerly leaned closer, taking him in inch by inch until my nose was pressed against his stomach. "Aghh, good boy." He grunted out, pushing his hips up. I felt a trail of drool running down my chin, and absent-mindedly I tried to swallow. "Oh shit, how are you so good at this?!" He moaned out. "J-Just let me fuck you before I reach my limit..." Slowly removing his cock from my mouth, I lay limp as he rolled me over and spread my cheeks, pouring something cold in between. I shuddered. He gently pushed in his thick member, and I scrunched up my eyebrows with how strange it felt. And then it hit me. That feeling. The feeling I had only encountered a few times before, but god did it feel great.
"W-Why are you going... So... So slowly?" I mumbled between pants.
"So I don't hurt you." His voice was strained. I frowned.
"I won't feel it. C'mon, baby, I can take it." I pushed up onto my hands and knees and rocked my hips slightly to prove my point.

Suddenly, he thrust in hard and I let out a scream, "OH, SHIT!" He began to grunt with every rough movement.
"God damn, you're tight." He groaned, I spread my legs a little further apart. My head swung up with every violent snap of his hips, and he grabbed my waist with bruising force.
"Oh, fuck. Tim, god da-amn! Yes!" I exclaimed, feeling my insides turn to jelly with this amazing feeling. A few more thrusts and I couldn't hold on, "C-Cumming!" I whined.

Masky's P.O.V:

"C-Cumming!" He screamed out. I hauled him up onto my member so he was in my lap, his hand reaching behind him and touching my hair as I shot my load deep into him.
"Shit... You were fucking amazing baby." I mumbled into his ear, his head lolling against my shoulder, he shuddered gently at my comment. I gently lay him down on his stomach, seeing my seed leak out of him. "Damn that's hot." I said to myself, pulling the blankets over him and kissing his parted lips. "We should make this a weekly thing." But then I noticed he'd already passed out. I considered lying with him for a while, but shook my head softly, getting up and dressed. "Time for some breakfast."