.:55:.

Masky's P.O.V:

I pressed my ear against the door, there was no noise. I'll take it Brian left. Turning to the younger boy, I slipped my arm under his knees, my other wrapped nicely around his waist, pushing open the bathroom door with my foot I set him down on the bed. I moved my face towards his and kissed him tenderly, loving the feeling of his soft, smooth lips. My hand cupped his cheek and I began to run my fingers through the brown hair, deepening our kiss. Our tongues stroked one another as he pulled me closer by my neck, me falling onto him.
"Oh my god I missed you so much. Y-" He cut me off by reconnecting our lips, I let out a small moan and re-shut my eyes, tugging at his t-shirt.

My arms were draped casually around him as he snuggled into my stomach, sighing happily.
"Isn't it your birthday soon?" I looked down at him nervously,
"...Yeah... Don't make an effort though..." I thought of how big the age gap between us was. Coming up seven years, he's still a goddamn teenager... But to be honest, that makes things more interesting, for me anyway.
"I'm still gonna, y'know." He stated with a smile. I rolled my eyes.
"Why bother, I don't care." He frowned slightly, his shoulder popping.
"Because I love you. And I care even if you don't."

A/N: No they didn't do the do. That's for later, if at all.