.:07:.

Masky's P.O.V:

Hey man

Did you really have to be so mean?

What?

About Toby? He's just arrived. Don't give him a hard time.

Are you serious? You're taking his side?!

I'm not on anyone's side... 

Oh yeah? Cause that's what it sounds like.

C'mon...

No! Seriously! He comes here thinking he's the only one with problems. He gets treated like that.

Dude, he's just a kid! He lost his sister and his mum in less than a week. And I know you lost Jay, but it was hard for both of us.

Don't fucking talk like you knew Jay... Don't speak about him!

Stop pretending he didn't exist Masky!

No! Just because I saved his ass that one time, doesn't mean I knew him. I was nothing to do with him.

Okay... Tim. Stop blanking him.

Don't even fucking call me that. I'm not him anymore.

There was a small whimper by my side, and I looked towards the source. Toby was curled up in a ball, his bedsheets kicked to the bottom of his bed. He was twitching and tossing like mad. I petted his hair absent-mindedly. I understood the nightmares, anyway... That seemed to calm him and I let out a sigh, running my hand through my hair and staring at the sleeping figure. Maybe I was being to hard on him... He let out a startled whimper and a strangled gasp, bolting upright and flailing slightly. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pressed him into the bed so he didn't fall out. He settled slightly and opened his eyes, I retracted my hands.

"Wha-"

"You passed out. Slendy said you can have the rest of the day off." I stated simply, he frowned. "I guess you want me to go now?" He shook his head,

"No- I err... P-Please stay." He twitched and looked down, I don't know why, but I smiled under my mask. 

"Okay. Are you... Okay... Now?" He shrugged.

"Fine, I guess." My hand pressed to his forehead and he flinched away, 

"You have a bit of a temperature." My fingers brushed a few stray stands of hair off his face, they shouldn't ruin it by lying messily over it... What?! I-I'm just tired, I'm sure.... Yeah, sleep deprived... I quickly jerked away, standing up and running out of the room, closing my door and sliding down it.

"What the fuck was that...."