.:31:.

Toby's P.O.V:

I woke up with a fuzzy feeling in my head an a moaning sound next to me. Sleepily, I rolled over to see an empty space. I let out a confused grunt before noticing the bathroom light on. I really didn't want to get up but Masky could be hurt. I yawned and jumped up, the covers slipping off my naked body... What the hell happened last night?! I put my ear up the door, the groaning sound was louder, acompanied by small whimpers. Should I go in? It sounds like he's... Busy... I hesitantly opened the door and padded onto the cold tiles.

"...Tim?" I whispered, shocked.

(Oh no, what could've possibly happened? What do you think?)

He was curled up on the floor next to the toilet, tears prickling in his eyes. I don't even think he saw me. He was sickly pale, his hand weakly gripping the toilet seat. Just as I went to take a step forward he shot up, retching and gagging, I jumped back in shock as he released the contents of his stomach into the bowl. Silently, I crouched down behind him, rubbing his back softly as he was sick, making small shushing noises. When he thought he had enough time between vomiting, he turned to me and I brushed a few strands of hair that were sticking against his sweaty forehead. "What happened last night?" I asked, he winced and spun back around, being sick again. He took a deep breath and faced me, I stroked his cheek, helping him to stand and supporting him so he could sit on the bed. I wish I could carry him... "Wait here." I mumbled. I grabbed some clothes and got dressed, heading downstairs. Masky is unwell... That reminds me... There were beer bottles by the door... He got me to drink with him, didn't he? I grabbed a bucket, filling the bottom and a glass to the brim. I also snatched up an icepack and painkillers. Rushing back to his room, I locked the door and handed him the cup, setting the bucket by his bed. After he took a sip I put the glass on his bedside cabnet, handing him the medication. "Just lie down, Tim." I soothed, stroking his hair and placing the icepack on his forehead. "Bless." I mumbled, sitting by his side as he whined softly.

"Toby..." He croaked out, I guess the bile burned his throat.

"Yes, baby?" I tucked him up in the blankets.

"Why are you taking care of me after I pretty much... Forced you to drink?" His voice broke and he clenched his eyes shut in pain.

"Because I love you."