All hot and steamy

"americano for Maya and a cappuccino with oat milk for...". Maya looked up and simultaneously said with the Barista "Carina".

"Uh yes that's me". They both retrieved their coffees and stepped away from the counter. They stood there awkwardly not saying a word. Maya was awkward because she was not expecting to see her here and wondered if she had come straight from that guys apartment. Carina was awkward because she was unsure why Maya was acting so strange. They both slowly walked out as the shop was getting very crowded.

"I had to come here for another coffee, the cappuccino yesterday was so good" Carina said, breaking the silence. "Yeah, it is" Maya quietly replied, refusing to make eye contact. Carina grabbed Maya's hand and pulled her into the alley beside the shop. She placed her hand on Maya's cheek and gently said, "hey talk to me, what's going on?". "Did you have a good time last night?" Maya asked. Carina chuckled at what the blonde said but replied nevertheless, "yes bella I did. I told you that last night, remember you texted me?". "Yeah, you had a great time I remember. I couldn't forget. Very occupied and busy you were" Maya spat out sarcastically. "And please while you're at it, no more of this" she said pointing at Carina's hand on her cheek, "and no more calling be bella or anything else". "I... I don't understand Maya" Carina said confused. "I don't want to be your side-piece you flirt with but never go on a date with, because you're too busy fucking other people. In fact, worse, other men!". Carina couldn't help but laugh when she joined the dots of what Maya was saying. "Oh, seriously fuck off it's not funny" Maya tried to walk away. Carina grabbed maya's waist and pushed her against the wall behind her. They were now face to face again, so close they could feel each other breathing.

"Look Maya please just hear me out" Carina tried to hold a giggle in. "I went out with Andrea last night. He took me to my favourite Italian restaurant yes. He is also Italian" Maya rolled her eyes. "Wait! The reason he knows it is my favourite is because he is my brother". "You know this would've been much easier if you had just led with that or told me you had a brother in the first place!" Maya now extremely relieved. Carina took Maya's hand in hers, "Don't worry, I didn't go on a date with anyone last night" Maya rested her head onto Carina's, with no other motive besides wanting to be as close to her as possible.

"What are your plans today bella? I take it I am allowed to call you bella still now" Carina laughed. Maya replied with a nod as the duo started walking down the street. "Nothing except lying in bed because I have the hangover from hell right now". "Well lucky for you I have the day off today, meetings were cancelled last minute. You can come over if you want?". As much as Maya wanted to spend time with her, she was reluctant to say yes. Partly because she still felt embarrassed about getting the wrong idea about Andrea, and also because she looked awful, not sexy nor attractive at all. Carina saw Maya hesitate, so she stopped and faced her. "Come on bella, let me take care of you, I want to make you feel good" Carina whispered the last part.

Both women arrived back at Carina's house shortly after. "What do you fancy doing bambina?". Maya gave a suggestive smirk, expecting Carina to laugh or shake it off, but instead she grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. "Come on, I have an idea" Carina said biting her lip. Oh my god it is happening. I haven't even kissed her never mind sex! Maya was overthinking once again; her palms became sweaty and she got nervous. Nervous? Maya never got nervous. But the thought of being naked and vulnerable with this Italian goddess made her just that.

"Are you okay?" Carina asked as they entered her large bedroom. Before Maya could think words escaped her mouth, "what are we doing?". Wow way to kill the mood idiot. I'm such a dope. Carina walked over to her drawers and pulled something out. She held it behind her back and made her way round to behind the blonde. "I thought maybe you and I could relax, together. Get all hot and steamy. A good old stress reliever. What do you think?" Carina seductively whispered into Maya's ear. She bit Maya's ear and nibbled on her earlobe. The blonde's entire body was covered in goosebumps. Maya opened her mouth to speak, and just as she did Carina pulled out in front of Maya what she had been hiding behind her back.