Car trouble with the best outcome

"When you said earlier, I would be spending a lot of time with you" Maya paused as she leaned into Carina a little more, faces much closer than ever before, "how much time is that exactly?" Maya smiled and bit her lip.

It was currently almost 5pm and the meeting between Carina and Maya had just ended. Carina was far too flustered by Maya's question to even comprehend trying to think of something to say. Luckily for her as Maya was beginning to speak again, Carina's phone rang. She excused herself and gave Maya a friendly smile as a goodbye. Maya responded with a flirtatious grin before leaving her office and walking to her car in the car park. She knew exactly what game she was playing with her new boss, but she couldn't help it. Between the bright smile, the gorgeous pair of brown eyes and the sexy Italian accent, it was hard to think of much else.

Carina left her office not long after Maya had headed towards her car. Upon walking into the car park, she couldn't help but notice the gorgeously breath-taking Aston Martin that was parked next to her car. She didn't realise how long she had been looking until the familiar blonde stepped out of the driver's seat. "You're going to have to stop looking at me like that otherwise I might just have to take you back to my place right now" Maya said, followed by her biting her lip, looking at Carina from head to toe. Carina responded with a nervous laugh, unsure if what she just heard was actually what Maya meant. Does she really want to take me back to her house? What for? Dinner? Movie? Sex? All of the above?  Carina thought. Truth be told she wanted everything and more with Maya, that was what she was certain of. She decided that she would match Maya's boldness from now on. What could go wrong, she is the boss after all.

"Well even if you would've agreed to come with me, I can't take you because my car seems to have broken down" Maya frustratedly says looking at her car. Carina slowly walks over to her, and whispers into her ear, "Trust me Bella, I want to come with you in more ways than one". She smirks and walks over to the passenger seat of her car, opens the door and gives Maya a suggestive look. "What are you doing Carina?" "Well, I'm not going to leave a poor girl like you stranded here, am I? Get in".

They drove through the busy roads of LA, Carina had asked if Maya would like to eat dinner at her place tonight, which of course she accepted. They pulled up outside the grey electric gates at Carina's house, driving through and parking to the left of the house. "Wow your place really is amazing" Maya said as they walked through the front door. Carina took Maya's coat and accidentally brushed hands with the blonde, sending shock waves through both of their bodies. Carina pretended to ignore the feeling growing inside her and went to the kitchen to get two glasses of wine. Sitting at two bar stools next to each other in the kitchen, the two women got into conversation about themselves, each other and anything else they could think of. There were never awkward silences between the two, everything felt so comfortable. So comfortable they completely forgot about their plans to make dinner. After sharing a bottle of wine, Carina attempted to get up to open another, but Maya placed her hand on Carina's thigh and said, "Let me get it". Carina didn't respond she simply just looked into the ocean blue eyes she adored so much. Maybe this was the alcohol talking but there was no way she would be able to keep her hands off the blonde if she ended up staying over.

Maya came back with another bottle of red opened, pouring Carina a glass before her own. "To continue what you were saying before though Maya, I am one hundred percent much taller than you" Carina said, laughing and pointing at Maya. The latter responded with a jokingly shocked face and a playful push to the Italian's shoulder. By now both women were facing each other, side on to the kitchen island and knees touching. They couldn't be closer sitting down if they tried. "Look the only way I'm not much taller than you is if you stand..." Carina says in a lower voice and grabs Maya's hips to pull her up and in between her legs, "and I sit like this" Carina said in almost a whisper as their faces were merely centimetres apart. The sexual tension between the two could be felt by anyone. Maya looked at Carina's lips, Carina looked at Maya's lips, both more than ready to kiss each other. Maya leans in, making Carina second guess her decisions and pulls her back down to reality. "I think we should make some food" Carina says, pulling her head back slightly, but not making any attempt to move her hands from the firm grip she had on the blonde's waist. Maya simply nodded and stepped back.

As it was getting late, the Italian quickly whipped up some pasta that was easy to make, yet still mind-blowingly delicious. "Mmmmm" Maya moaned as she put her first mouthful into her mouth. The noise that came from Maya was enough for Carina to orgasm right there at the table. "So so good". They finished off the food and then Maya spoke once again, "Thank you so much for that gorgeous", smiling noticing the blush that appeared on Carina's cheeks. "Dessert?" Carina asks. "Oh, I have something in mind" Maya says suggestively, voice low. Carina just sat back, wine glass in one hand, the other arm folded under her chest. "You know you're making it very hard to resist you" Carina says, softly biting one of her fingers wrapped around her wine glass. "So, don't" Maya responded with a smile.

Carina broke the moment of silence between the two, "Ice cream?". "Oh, I love ice cream yes that would be amazing thanks". Carina walks off to the freezer, "Bella we have a problem" she shouts to the blonde. She immediately runs into the kitchen to find Carina. "What is it? What's wrong? Are you okay?" she asks with a concerned look on her face. The Italian smiles and puts her arms around the blonde's neck. "It warms my heart so much to know you can be so concerned about me, but don't panic Bella I am fine, it's just I have ran out of ice-cream". Maya lays her head down on Carina's chest and giggles quietly. "I was worried something had happened to you". She looks up and finds herself in the same position they were in an hour ago, faces so close that if they were closer, they'd be touching. "You're so cute bambina" Carina says, kissing Maya's cheek. "And apparently I'm the one making it hard to resist" Maya says ironically. "How about we walk to that shop down the road and get some ice cream?". Carina nods in agreement and goes to put her shoes on.

Carina's neighbourhood was a wealthy one, very well-lit at night, but nevertheless she was always a little apprehensive about leaving at night. She certainly would not go out alone. Maya could sense the tension Carina was carrying as they left her house. She grabbed Carina's hand and turned to look at her. "Hey, are you okay" Maya said giving Carina's hands a reassuring squeeze. Carina looked down at their intertwined fingers and smiled, "I am now, yes".