The potatoes are done

P.S, wear something comfy, so we can snuggle <3

Carina was grinning ear to ear after reading the note off Maya. She was also happy she wasn't so swoon by the blonde that she was hallucinating that she saw her. She kept thinking about tonight, trying to imagine what it would be like. My guess is, candles, music, lots of wine she thought. All very romantic things.

Carina's workday had just finished, so she drove back to her house, stopping at the shop to pick up bottles of wine for tonight. She got in the shower, washed in the most gorgeous smelling soap, along with her hair and shaved (just in case).

She got out of the shower and wandered into her bedroom. "What to wear, what to wear" she muttered to herself as she looked through her wardrobe. She didn't want to look over dressed, but also did want to make an effort, still keeping in mind what Maya said about wearing something comfy. She decided on cream joggers, a fitted white t shirt and a zip up hoodie to match.

Now what underwear do I wear. Carina tried to not get too many ideas about tonight in case she was left disappointed. But she did have a suspicion that tonight they would take their relationship to the next level. Romantic home cooked dinner, candles, wine, easy access to a bed. It almost makes perfect sense, right?

Carina pulled out a white lace bra and thong to match, which paired very well with her tanned olive skin. She wasn't certain that tonight was the night, but if it was, this would definitely knock Maya off her feet. She dried her hair and applied a little makeup, before getting dressed. She sprayed an extra few sprays of her perfume than normal, knowing how much Maya loved it. She slipped some trainers on and waited for Maya's arrival.

The sound of her doorbell ringing made her jump a little. She was all of a sudden quite nervous, something about tonight felt different. However as soon as she laid eyes on Maya, all of her nerves went out of the window.

"How do you make every outfit look so sexy?" the blonde asked. Carina blushed as she started to laugh a little, "oh please stop it!". Carina quickly turned on her heel and said, "just give me a second I'll be back".

She returned with a bag containing wine in one hand and a dozen white roses in the other. "I remembered you saying white roses were your favourite". Maya smiled widely and made her way over to Carina, snaking her arms around her waist, "you truly are amazing". Their lips connected, getting more and more heated. Maya reluctantly pulled way, "if I let this go on any further, we won't make it to my house". "Come on bella lets go".

They made their way to Maya's car parked on the drive, Maya opening the door for her girl. "Grazie".

They got to Maya's front door, and she was struggling to put the key in the keyhole. Carina, who was standing behind her, peered round to see what was taking so long. She noticed Maya's hand shaking a little, so she decided to offer help. "Here take these" she said, handing over the flowers. Carina took the key and opened the door with ease, Maya walking inside and avoiding eye contact with her due to a little embarrassment. Play it cool, get it together. "Are you nervous bella?" Carina put the wine down on the table next to her, took the flowers from Maya's hands, placing them down too. She wrapped her arms around Maya's waist, leaning in and pushing their foreheads together. Maya let out a shaky breath, feeling Carina's eyes on hers, and feeling Carina's breath on her lips, "I am now" she smiled slyly.

Their lips touched once again, Carina dominating the kiss. Maya felt so adored by the Italian, and out of no where had this sudden surge of confidence. She took over and dominated the kiss, grabbing Carina's thighs, indicating to pick her up. Carina accepted and wrapped her legs and arms around the blonde's toned body, not breaking the kiss once. Maya walked them both over to the sofa in the living room, placing Carina down and hovering over her, Maya's leg in between hers. She accidentally let out a moan, which Maya took as a signal to take this further. She placed her hand under the Italians top, making her way to her boob, grabbing it, and squeezing it lightly. Carina smiled, which broke the kiss. "You make me feel so good Maya". "I can make you feel even better if you want" Maya smirked and she made her way down Carina's body, maintaining eye contact. Carina threw her head back, biting her lip, trying to contain the excitement and the throbbing sensation between her legs. Just as the blonde's fingertips were at Carina's waist band, a timer went off. Maya stopped her movements and made her way back up to Carina's lips. She kissed her softly, "Potatoes are done, I'm sorry baby". "No no please" Carina pleaded as Maya got up and walked towards the kitchen, "let them burn, let them BURN" she shouted. Maya laughed at how desperate she was right now, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying this a little.