Chapter 1:

Spin Master and Nick Jr presents:
Chase X Marsha
Series 1: Episode 1

Chase's POV...
Tell me, is it weird to have a girl as your best friend? I mean, most boys grow up with other boys as their best friends, but my best friend has always been a girl! Her name is Marsha. Named after her father Marshall, and she is the most clumsiest, funny, passionate and kindest Dalmatian you'll ever meet. I met her when Ryder my owner, took me to find new members for our new team called the Paw Patrol! We went to the nearby town called Burnbrook, were we saw a fire taking place. Thankfully no one was hurt or killed, but to my surprise one of the helpers a pup as small as I am. She wasn't doing much, just handing equipment and updates on the fire to a larger older male Dalmatian. She slipped a lot on the water, but she still got up and carried on to help the fire service. I'm guessing the Male Dalmatian is her father, because he keeps hugging her when she does a good job. The fire was finally put out and the fire service left.
"Come on Chase let's follow them!" Ryder said excited. That's when I knew Ryder has found a fire pup for the Paw Patrol. We continued to follow them until we reached the fire station, and omg it is enormous! It's taller than the Lookout and it has 15 fire engines! "Ryder! Can we live here..." I said to Ryder amazed by the building. "Bud if I had the money we would live here and we would help the fire service." Ryder said smiling. I saw the Dalmatian pup again, but wait is she a girl! Wow she's beautiful! I continued to stare at her . Ryder noticed and giggled. "Why don't you ask her out?" Ryder asked me. "What! No I don't even know her..." I said embarrassed and blushing. We then see 2 adult Dalmatians walking towards us. "Hello you must be Ryder?" The older male Dalmatian asked. "I am and you are Marshall, I'm guessing Marsha's father and Stella Marsha's mother?" Ryder asked.
"Hello little one." Stella said to me but I wasn't paying attention, because I was watching Marsha. Marsha's parents and Ryder laughed making me look at them. "What so funny?" I asked them. "I see you have an eye on our daughter young one hehe" Stella said smiling. I didn't say anything, I blushed instead. They laughed again! "Marsha come here sweetie!" Stella shouted her daughter. "Coming Mom!" Marsha shouted running towards us, but she slipped on a sponge and flew towards us. Unfortunately I was the one she crashed into. We both landed on the floor. She was on me and our noses were touching. I couldn't stop blushing...

Marsha's POV...
I heard my mom calling me. "Coming Mom!" I said running towards my parents and two people I've never met before. As I ran towards them I didn't see a sponge on the floor and I slipped on it and flew straight into the boys German Shepard pup. We fell down and I was on top of him. Our noses were touching. I couldn't stop blushing and omg he's so handsome! I got off him and helped him up. "Hehe sorry about that I'm really clumsy!" I said blushing from embarrassment. "It's okay I understand!" He said back to me. "My name is Marsha!" I said exited. "Nice to meet you Marsha. My name is Chase!" He said proudly. Omg I want to marry him he's so cute! I heard my parents and Chase's owner laughing. After a while we went inside the fire station. "So you want me to join your rescue team?" I asked. "Yes we want you as our fire pup" Ryder said to me smiling.

No one POV...
"And my girlfriend..." Chase thought to himself in his head. "Can I ask where's the doggy room?" Chase asked crossing his back legs. Marsha giggled to herself. "I'll show you now!" Marsha said walking with Chase. After a while Chase came out of the bathroom. And they started to walk back. "I think your really beautiful..." Chase said to Marsha. "Awwww, thanks! I think you're handsome too..." Marsha said blushing. They got back to room and continued to talk. After a few hours Ryder and Chase we're heading back to Adventure Bay with Marsha aswell...