Chapter 10:

Liberty's POV...
I see the Paw Patroller arriving at the HQ and I can't help but to cheer. "Yea! I get to spend time with my friends again!!!" I yelled to myself jumping around in the control room happy. I heard the lift going down and I begin to howl happily. I sit down near the lift doors and I wait for the lift to come back up with the rest of the pups and Ryder. I notice the needle of the lift is coming up and I began to wag my tail in excitement. The lift finally arrived and the doors opened. "Ryder! Pups!" I yelled running to my friends hugging each one of them. I then noticed 2 pups I've never met before. "Hi Liberty! Let me introduce to you 2 other members of our team. Everest and Tracker..." Ryder said to me smiling. "Hi Liberty its great to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you!" Everest said smiling. "Great to meet you Everest!" I said exited. Tracker didn't say anything. He just stared at me admiring my beautiful smile...

Chase's POV...
As they talked to each other I walked over to Marsha and placed my elbow on her back. "Hehe, Chase... Stop that you know I don't like that..." Marsha said to me giggling. I begin to laugh along with her. Her laugh always makes me smile. "Hey Ryder I'm going for a walk." I asked. "Okay Chase please be careful buddy..." Ryder said to me smiling. I headed out of the lookout and headed deeper into the Adventure City. Meanwhile at the lookout Marsha was following Ryder through the corridor. "Ryder can I go for a walk?" Marsha asked Ryder. As I walked walked through the streets towards the central park. As I walk around a building I see Marsha. "Marsha what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Oh Chase was heading to the park I didn't expect to see you here too!" Marsha said smiling at me. "Want to join me?" I asked smiling at her. "Huh why am I so jealous of Marsha dating Ken? What's wrong with me?!" I yell in my head.

No one's POV...
Meanwhile back in Adventure Bay, a Border Collie walked up to the lookout. And finds a note on her door in Ryders handwriting saying 'Paw Patrol on vacation'. The pup pulls a device out of his collar and a small screen turns on showing a beep in Adventure City area. "So Marsha's in Adventure City! Time for a little trip hahaha!"...