Chapter 14:

Marsha's POV...
It's morning. I yawn and I realise I'm not in my bedroom. "Why am I in Chase's bedroom?" I asked myself quietly. I then realised I spent the night with him and I also remember what happened between us last night. I'll have to get a pregnancy test later. I get up and look down at Chase. He's so cute while he's asleep. I kiss his forehead and walk into his bathroom to get a shower. As I was in the shower Ryder designed for us pups to use I began to think about Ken. "Oh my God What will Ken say if I am pregnant with Chase's pups..." I said panicking. "If he doesn't approve then he doesn't love you..." I heard a voice say to me. I turned around quickly to find Ryder leaning on the bath tub with a scrubber. "How did you know what me and Chase did Ryder?" I asked. "Well you were not very quiet." He said to me. I started to blush deeply...

Ryders POV...
As I cleaned Marsha's back I couldn't help but to smile. I hope she is pregnant with Chase's pups. "You finally got him..." I said winking at Marsha. "Are you mad at me and Chase Ryder?" Marsha asked me with a disappointed expression on her face. "I'm not mad Marsha! I'm happy! I've always hoped you would end up having pups with Chase and you might finally be pregnant with his pups. I'll take you to the vets later..." I said hugging my sweet little female Dalmatian pup. A small smile appeared on her face and her tail began to wag. "So Marsha who do you really want to be with?" I asked curiously. "Well I love both Chase and Ken, but I would take Chase anytime so my answer is Chase!" Marsha replied to me smiling. "That's my little princess..." I said proud of my little Dalmatian pup...

——————Meanwhile——————

Ken's POV...
As I was placing traps around the old were house to capture Chase, I began to think of a way to lure Chase here to my trap. "Wait I want to get rid of both pups anyway so why not use Marsha as bait haha yes that would work beautifully..." I said laughing evilly. The next thing I know a portal opens up on the wall next to me and a female highland terrier with a pink mini crown walks through. "It won't work, but I can help you lure them here..." she saids evilly laughing with a snort at the end. I smile at her...