Chapter 4:

No one's POV...
It's been 4 weeks since the Paw Patrol met Ken. Skye and Everest began to worry, because Marsha is showing more interest in Ken than she does with Chase now. They noticed Chase feels more lonely now, because he and Marsha were always together! Now everyone in Adventure Bay was worried, because they were known as the Adventure Bay duo.

Chase's POV...
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Why do I feel very lonely! Uhhhhhh! I should be happy that Marsha has a new friend! What's wrong with meeee!!!!" I said to myself, while walking into the Town hall. Mayor Goodway was standing by her office door looking worried at me. "Are you okay Chase? I could hear you from my office..." she said scratching behind my ear. I saw how worried she is. "Honestly Mayor Goodway I don't know what's wrong with me. Marsha is spreading more time with Ken, and I should be happy that she's made a new friend..." I said to mayor Goodway. "Sounds to me that your just jealous..." Mayor Goodway said to me. I gave the Mayor a confused look, but after a while I just smiled at her and left. "Thanks for listening Mayor Goodway!" I said as I left the town hall. "Your welcome Chase!" The mayor said back to me waving goodbye. "Uhhhh! What's wrong with me?!" I yelled to myself...