Chapter 6:

Chase's POV...
Ryder called us on our pup tags saying that food is ready! We all ran into the Lookout, but Marsha isn't here! Where is she? The rest of the pups and Ryder also noticed Marsha's not here aswell. We all looked at each other and we heard the doors open and closing. "Hey guys sorry I'm late I was down at the beach with Ken and we lost track of time!" Marsha said walking in panting. I could tell she's been running because of the way she's breathing. "That's okay Marsha, but next pup tag me if you're going to be late." Ryder said smiling at the female Dalmatian. "I will Ryder! I promise!" She said smiling at him. We all began to eat. After a few minutes I noticed Marsha wasn't eating. She was just staring at her food as if she was daydreaming. Skye and I looked at each other worried about her. "You okay Marsha? You haven't touched your food." I asked her worried...

No one's POV...
The pups and Ryder were worried about their female Dalmatian friend. "I hope she's okay!" Ryder thought to himself! "I wonder if she's dating anyone?" Zuma thought to himself smirking. "She's hiding a secret! I have to know her secret!" Rocky thought to himself. "I hope she eats soon or else I'll eat her food..." Rubble thought to himself. 'I have to get them together somehow!' Skye thought to herself. "She's not herself! Something is bothering her!" Chase thought to himself worried about Marsha...

Skye's POV...
I couldn't help but to giggle at Chase for worrying about Marsha. I know he loves her, I just wish he would see it himself, but unfortunately unlike all males Chase is extremely stubborn and doesn't realise he has feelings! 'I have to get them together somehow!' I thought to myself. "You okay Marsha? You haven't touched your food." Chase asked Marsha worried about her. I just smiled to myself. Marsha didn't say anything. She looks like she's daydreaming. "Ken asked me out!" Marsha shouted out of nowhere...