Chapter 11:

Ryders POV...
We watched Marsha and Chase talking on the HQ cameras we installed all over the city for any criminal activity. I couldn't stop smiling at two pups talking. I noticed they were heading for dog park and won't be back until late tonight. "They do look cute together..." I quietly said to myself. I didn't notice Liberty walking in and standing behind me looking at the screen. "Yeah they do look cute together..." Liberty said from behind, scaring me. "Oh Liberty you scared me! I didn't hear you come in." I said giggling. Liberty giggled and sat next to my leg. I petted her on her head. "Ryder..." she said. "Yeah Liberty?" I asked. "I've heard a lot of about Marsha's boyfriend, Ken by the other pups. I'm afraid she's dating a bad pup!" Liberty said to me worried about Marsha's safety. "Me too Liberty. Me too..." I replied back to her. We watched as Marsha and Chase headed for a pub built for dogs...

No one's POV...
Meanwhile at the Lookout in Adventure Bay the Boarder Collie was inside Marsha's pup house looking through all her stuff! "Where is it?" He said. He continued to look for something, trashing her stuff until he found what he's looking for. "Ah ha found you at last! Now to put my plan into action. Ahahahaha!!!" He laughed loudly. The item is a book of photos of Chase and Marsha! He left Marsha's pup house and catches a bus to Adventure City. "I'm coming for you Chase and Marsha!" He laughed on the bus...