Chapter 9:

No one's POV...
Ryder contacted tracker to let him know that they are picking him up. Ryder stood next to the door of the Paw Patroller. "Okay let's see Marsha, Rocky, Skye, Chase, Zuma and... Rubble again!?" Ryder said laughing. "What? I didn't know what to bring so I brought everything!" He said trying to get his trolly of luggage into the Paw Patroller. The trolly collapsed on top of Rubble, pinning him down. "See it fits!" He joked. Ryder laughed and helped Rubble. Ryder sat in the driver seat and switched the Paw Patroller engine on. "Paw Patrol is on a role!" Ryder said driving away from the Lookout. "Road trip!" The pups shouted happy jumping into their seats. The Paw Patroller arrived at Jakes mountain and Everest walked in with her stuff and they headed for the Jungle to get Tracker. After they got Tracker they headed back to Adventure Bay to refuel. The Paw Patroller was now filled with Fuel and was crossing the Adventure Bay bridge leaving the little town behind...

Chase's POV...
We headed over the bridge that takes us out of Adventure Bay and are on our way to Adventure City. I noticed Marsha looking sad. I know she's sad because Ken is not allowed to come with us this time. I begin to think to myself and realise this is the chance for me and Marsha to catch up with each other again. "Hey Marsha..." I say nervously. It's been a long time since I talked to her. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey Chase! It's been a long time since we last talked to each other..." she said smiling happily, but wait is she blushing aswell? "Yeah it's been so long I haven't really seen you apart from when we're on missions. I really missed you!" I said hugging her. "I missed you to Chase!" Marsha and I hugged and we kept talking and laughing threw out the entire journey to Adventure City. "Pups we're here!" Ryder shouted. We ran to the front and admired the city, but I backed away a bit, because I'm still not keen on being here in Adventure City. Ryder noticed. "It's okay buddy we're nearly at the HQ now..." he said smiling. Marsha walks up to me hugging me to make me feel safe and she did...