Chapter 2:

Chase's POV...
You may be asking me why am I asking the question about having a girl as a best friend now? Well that's because something made me realise Marsha is... well, a girl... It's been 4 years since I met Marsha! We've grown very close together and our bond is inseparable. We've had new members for the Paw Patrol aswell. A cockapoo name Skye. A mixed breed named Rocky. A brown Labrador named Zuma. And a English bulldog named Rubble! We're the greatest team of rescuers in the world! I'm currently in my pup house thinking of Marsha. "I really love you Marsha..." I whispered to myself. I looked at a list I made to ask Marsha out.

Marsha's POV...
I was with Skye and Everest shopping. I couldn't stop thinking about Chase. 4 years and he still hasn't asked me out! "Thinking about Chase again?" Skye asked me giggling along with Everest. I couldn't stop blushing. "I can't help it! He's so handsome and sweet. But honestly Skye I don't think Chase likes me in that way..." I said while a single tear comes out of my eye. "Hey cheer up Marsha! You will get with Chase in the end..." Skye said to me. "R-really how do you know Skye?" I asked her! "Because I know, Chase does fancy you it's just he has no idea that he fancy's you! He's basically so stubborn that he doesn't know he fancy's you!" Skye said smiling at me...

Skye's POV...
I'm really worried about Marsha. She's starting the lose hope of becoming Chase's girlfriend! I need to help her, but how? Chase is practically busy all the time and he's so stubborn, Uuuhhhhh. I bet Ryder would help me! "Don't worry Marsha I'll sort Chase out for you if it's the last thing I do!" I say to Marsha smiling. "Thanks Skye your the best!" Marsha saids hugging me. I hugged back! "No problem sis..." I say still hugging her. We then get to the till and use the money Ryder gave ups to pay for our stuff, and we walk out with our new things. Just as we left the shop our pup tags begins to glow! "Paw Patrol to the Lookout!" I heard Ryders voice through my pup tag. "Ryder needs us!" I said begin to run towards the lookout! All the boys were waiting for us. Everest and I got into the lift. "Wait where's Marsha?" Rubble asks us. As  if on cue Marsha flys into the lift on one of course water bowls. "Hehe probably the most wettest wipe out ever hahahaha!" Marsha joked. We all laughed and the lift goes us. We change into our gear and the lift stops at the top level! Ryder was waiting for us. "Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!" Chase saids in his serious tone...