Chapter 15:

Ken's POV...
I couldn't believe who I was meeting. "Princess Sweetie of barkingburg, it's an honour to finally meet you at last. How are you?" I asked bowing down to the royal pup. "Never mind about me! Your trying to capture Chase and Marsha correct?" She asked me sternly. "Of course and what did you mean my plan won't work?" I asked curiously. "Uhhhh, it's not a good plan okay!!!" She yelled at me angrily. "Okay! So what's your plan then?" I asked curiously. "Well I was hoping to show Chase his origins before he dies. Hahahaha (snort)" Sweetie laughed. "Doesn't he know his origin?" I asked her confused.

Sweetie's POV...
I gave Ken a are you serious look. "Of course he doesn't know his origin. His memory's of the past has been taken from him!" I yelled in frustration. God Ken can be extremely annoying. I sometimes feel sorry for Marsha. "Damn sorry..." he said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Here's my plan. You pupnap Marsha to lure Chase here and after a few minutes of threatening him you whistle and I come through the portal and we take both pups through the portal all the way to barkingburg! Okay!" I said smiling at him. Ken whistled and smiled. "Woah that's way better than my plan. I was planning on pupnapping Marsha to lure Chase here and killing both pups! I prefer your plan sweetie! Let's do it!" He said smiling. "Hahahaha (snort)" I evilly laughed...