Chapter 5:

Marsha's POV...
I really enjoy spending time with Ken! He's amazing! Probably the greatest pup I've ever met apart from Chase! (Sigh)... I wonder what Chase is up to right now. I really love Chase, but I've also fallen in love with Ken as-well! I'm currently at the beach with Ken collecting shells for his collection. "I enjoy spending time with you Ken!" I said happily to him. "I love spending time with you to Marsha!" He said back to me. "Hey umm Marsha I've got something to ask you!" He said looking nervously at me...

Ryders POV...
Huh... I'm really worried about Chase. He been really lonely lately. The other pups keep asking him to play with them, but... (sigh) he keeps turning them down. He misses Marsha very much! I'm going to be honest I don't trust Ken at all! There's something about him that feels familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Who is he and where's he from? Are always the questions I keep asking myself! We've been getting a lot of calls from Adventure City lately it's great to see Liberty every time she calls! I heard the elevator bell and I saw Skye coming out of the elevator. "Hey Skye what's up?" I asked curiously. "Ryder! I'm worried about Chase! He's not himself lately." She said to me. "I agree with you there Skye I'm really worried about him aswell! And I'm going to be honest with you I don't trust Ken! Something about his seems familiar, but I don't know why!" I said to Skye. "That's another reason why I came up here! I don't trust him either!" Skye said worried about Marsha's safety just like me...