17 :: sister

Confusion was a small word for what Taehyung was feeling at the moment. He wasn't just confused, he was amazed. He didn't expect you to just poof into thin air and spare him the drama that caused him to lose time pointlessly.

But something in him told him it just wasn't that easy. Problems don't just poof into thin air. like you did

And even if he dreaded going too far with helping people, he felt like he needed to this time.

He went to his desk and his first thought was to call the employee responsible for the security cameras in the hospital, but then realization hit him.

"What would even happen if word spread around and everyone found out about their.. incident?" he mentally slapped himself, a little bit thankful he realized that before actually doing the mistake.

Well, there's only one trustworthy person out there that could help him with it.

Choi Wooshik, his IT specialist. And that's exactly who he called.

"I need your help with something. Come to the hospital."

『••✎••』

Walking back to your office after bringing Taehyung the cup of coffee you promised, your thoughts wandered back to the man you met again the night before.

Truth to be told, he really intrigued you, ever since the first night you laid your eyes on him till the fight he got into last night.

When you stepped inside your office, you let out a yawn as you laid on the sofa, your muscles relaxing after getting sore from the hard floor you slept on the entire night.

"God," you muttered under my breath as you felt something sharp poking your thigh. "What is it this time.." you tried searching for whatever poked your thigh, your hand soon feeling something cold.

When you brought the tiny object in front of your eyes, you grew confused. "This isn't mine." you looked at the tiny necklace, a dove engraved in it.

When you turned the pendant backwards, there were some engraved words on its backside but it was hard to decipher what it said. "This necklace must be old."

As you tried to guess whose necklace it was and how it got into your office, the sudden realization hit you. "It couldn't be Jungkook's, could it?" you muttered, sighing.

You must keep it and return it. But how? You know nothing about him. You don't know his address, you don't even know his phone number. The only way to get this necklace back to him is either to run into him again or meet him here.

At least he knows where you work.

You put the necklace inside your pocket, patting it lightly as you smiled at the feeling of having something of his.

『••✎••』

When the clock showed 8 p.m, you could finally say you had finished work.

Boy was it exhausting.

Gathering your things, you quickly put on your coat, the thought of being in your warm and cozy bed, and finally getting a nice rest making you forget about everything you've been through today.

"Good night Tiara!" the security guard waved at you, a sweet old man who was like an uncle to the employees here.

"Good night, Mr. Yoo, make sure to get a nice rest!" you reminded him, knowing he always forgets to take care of himself, always blabbering about how he is already old and he had lived his life and now he can finally be careless for once.