night problems

"If you hear running and water and crying just ignore it,ok?" Said Naruto while walking with a tired Sasuke."ok foxy"

Naruto brought Sasuke to his room and left to go to his,they fell asleep no problem.

(3 hours later)
"Naru- wha- no dont leave me please" Sasuke said while crying "please no."
Naruto burst in and got him up. Sasuke then grabbed the blonde and held him really tight "can i take a bath tonight?" Sasuke said embarrassed."sure come on " Naruto said with a smile while walking out of the room with Sasuke.

Sasuke looked kinda soaked with sweat cause of the bad dream."ok Sasuke im gonna go out now" " no... Naruto can you stay in here with me? I wanna talk to you cause we don't talk alot we usually just chill together without talking."Sasuke said while taking off his clothes.

Naruto blushed and hesitated before saying yes.Sasuke got in the bath while Naruto was playing with his hands."So Sasuke...what was your dream about?" "Actually it was about today...but you never came back...and neither did your friends.I was all alone." Sasuke said while looking down."Hey Naruto can you wash my hair...please?

"Sure then you need to drain the water and start a shower to wash out the shampoo." He got up to wash Sasuke's hair and then left the bathroom so he could go get more clothes for Sasuke.Sasuke got out with a towel on his waist to see Naruto with his clothes in his hands.

Naruto turned around so Sasuke could get his clothes on.when they finished they walked to Naruto's room."Can you... dry my hair..now naruto?" Sasuke said shyly kinda "yeah,but Sasuke got to stop being so shy around me.You've known me for 7 years already." Sasuke just nodded as Naruto went behind him so he could dry Sasuke's hair.

"hey sasuke i was thinking,would you like to just stay in my room so i don't have run every night?" He said with a curious look on his face "I'm sorry if im a bother Naruto,it's my fault this happens"
Naruto smacked his sholder "Sasuke uchiha don't ever say that again,do you hear me!? You are not a bother at all i was just wondering if you wanted to sleep with me everynight! It is not your fault! Dont ever say that again!"

______________________