Fair time 2

He saw a boy laying against the wall sobbing his eyes out. He walked up to him and hugged him."Im so happy i found you,i was so worried about you yuh know?"Naruto said with a saddened voice Sasuke then linked on to him tightly and starting to cry again but Harder.Naruto rubbed his head and started to get up with the sobbing boy still in his arms.

They started walking back out to where everyone else was.He saw sakura and everyone else,He walked towards them with his head down.When he got to sakura he said "I'm sorry i yelled at you guys i was just super worried and mad that you guys just let him walk of like that." He said while bowing then Sakura spoke "it's ok Naruto we forgive you we know you were just scared" Sakura then hugged Naruto and then they started looking for food Again.

Naruto saw Sasuke shaking so he took off his big orange sweatshirt and nudged Sasuke's shoulder.Sasuke then looked at Naruto curiously and noticed he was trying to give him his sweatshirt.Sasuke put on the sweatshirt and the Naruto signaled Sasuke to get on his back.Sasuke hesitated before getting on his back,they finished their food and then tenten pointed at the heart shaped fariswheel.

Sasuke gasped while looking at the huge machine as Sakura started to pull him off Naruto's back and then started their way to the fariswheel.They all walked up towards the fariswheel and put in there tickets other than Shikamaru cause he had no one to go with.Naruto then pulled Sasuke in to a cart and the began to get a little higher every second.Then the speakers began to play soft romantic music. "ToNiGhT tHe MuSiC sInGs sO lOuD" They both started to get closer to each other every few seconds till their lips collided with each other's.Naruto felt this new feeling that he never felt before.

The ride soon ended and everyone got off.

(Its now 11:57 in this)

Sasuke was again riding Naruto's back but this time he was asleep.The all started walking back to Naruto's apartment.

Naruto unlocked the door and everyone ran in cause they were ready for bed.Naruto went to go ley sasuke down but when he did,Sasuke pulled him by his collar so he would fall on the bed with him half asleep and kissed his cheek.

__________________