they think we're gay

"Come on Sasuke...wake up" Naruto tapped him lightly.We have to go to bed come on,Sasuke finally opened his eyes a tiny bit and pulled him on to the couch."Do you want me to carry you baby Sasuke?" "Mhm" Naruto then got up and and started trying to pick up Sasuke.He succeeded and started carrying him to the bedroom

He succeeded and started carrying him to the bedroom

(So sorry i just love him)

He then feel on top of Sasuke when he was setting him down in the bed.Naruto got off blushing while Sasuke just sat there flushed and still trying to load what just what happened.Sasuke then got up to turn of the lights and went to lay down.He went to lay in between Naruto's legs so he could listen to his heart beat as he falls asleep.He fell asleep and started dreaming of him laying in between Naruto's legs and hearing his heart beat fade away in to him yelling at sasuke telling him 'i'll never love u you useless peice of shit' and 'its all your fault your like this.He then started crying and Calling for naruto but he didn't come.

Naruto was watching him twist in turn on top of him.which hurt his dick but he was more worried about what was happening to Sasuke then himself right now.He started to caress Sasuke's face and back gently.Sasuke then woke up breathing heavily staring at Naruto "Don't ever leave me...please?" Sasuke said emotionally.
"I won't as long as i can control it,ok?"
Sasuke nodded his head

"And Sasuke can you get your elbow of my-" Sasuke looked down to see where his elbow was and moved it immediately "sorry Naruto" but Naruto just nodded with a warm smile.Naruto then started doing big spoon with Sasuke and they fell asleep in silence.
(The next day)

They got ready and went out holding hands.Everyone kept staring at them especially at Naruto who was joyfully walking into the shops.One kid went up to them and said "are u guys dating." "No" Sasuke shook his head."Then why are u holding hands?"
"Cause i have a sickness- cause he doesn't want to get lost" Naruto interrupted with a smile.He glared at Sasuke and then smiled back at the kid.The kid than ran off back to his family "they think we're gay" sasuke whispered to Naruto."Yeah it's funny,come on lets go home sasuke,ok?"

___________________
Words:403