dinner with the hokage

He kissed Sasuke nose lighly and the took his plate to go wash it.He went to sit down on the couch and Sasuke came and sat down in his lap facing Naruto.So there chests were touching but Sasuke head was on Naruto's shoulders (Sasuke is 5'6 and naruto is 5'6 1/2 so they're pretty much the same size)

(Hours later)
Naruto looks at his watch and sees that they only have an hour to get ready for a fancy dinner with the hokage.Naruto told Sasuke to go take a shower and Sasuke said "can u come with me?" Naruto was blushing like crazy and then Sasuke noticed what he said and shot up quickly "No- to like start the shower!" Sasuke said embarrassed. "Yeah lets go" naruto said while getting up,he grabbed Sasuke hand and they walked to the bathroom.

He started the shower for Sasuke and then left to pick out some clothes for him.Sasuke then started thinking what it would be like to take a shower with Naru- he shook his head to forget about that as fast as he could.Naruto came back in with a towel and then closed his eyes and rapped it around his body.Sasuke hugged him and Naruto took him back to the room to get some clothes on.Sasuke was so zoned out he didn't see or feel Naruto putting a shirt on him.After Naruto had put the shirt on Sasuke finally zoned back in and looked for Naruto who was right behind him.He saw him and stopped panicking.He put on his boxers and then his pants and went to go lay down with Naruto.He layed down on Naruto's chest and wrapped his arms around Naruto's stomach.

Naruto turned around and kissed the bridge of Sasuke's nose and turned around to face him. "Ok lets get going to dinner." Naruto starts to get up but Sasuke pulled him back down "we still have an hour and a half" now Naruto was on top of Sasuke, there faces now. A couple inches away from each other.

Naruto kissed him passionately.

Sasuke pulled him closer deepening the kiss and naruto licked his lip for entrance.Naruto's tounge slid into his mouth like i slid into your moms DM's😏 and they had a little make out session.
RIN RING. Naruto's watch began to go off meaning they had to get going to the dinner with the hokage.

_________________________