Fair time

He put on the shirt Naruto got him and Then left.

They started down the road towards the fair that lasted till 8-11 pm.As they walked in Sasuke saw how many people were there and immediately grabbed Naruto's hand in fear. "Hey it's ok Sasuke your with me" Naruto said while caressing Sasuke's hand inclinded with his own."Hey lets go on the rollercoaster!" Rocklee said and gaara nodded a yes (ship😏😜)They all then ran over to the rollercoaster and got on.Sasuke still not letting go of Naruto's hand,When the got on Sasuke got as close to Naruto as he could since there were seatbelts.

Naruto saw Sasuke reaction when he let go of his hand to buckle so when he was done he immediately grabbed his hand back and then smiled softly at the brunette.

The rollercoaster started going and already hinata,sakura,and rock lee were already screaming with gaara looking unimused.Shikamaru,choji,sai,and ino were all watching from down below.the "couples" were all sitting together sakura and hinata,neji and tenten,rock lee and gaara,Naruto and Sasuke.

"AAAAAH AAAAAAAH!!" rock lee cried while gaara tried to hold on to him.Rock lee was going crazy cause he was having so much fun.Sasuke looked at him then at Naruto while pointing towards Rock lee "Am i suppost to be doing that Naruto?" Sasuke asked with a stupid look on his face,Naruto just shrugged and then Sasuke wailed his arms up and opened his mouth "AAAAH WOOOOHOOOO!!" He smiled happily at Naruto then continued.

After the rollercoaster they decided to go get some food at one of the food carts.Sasuke went with Sakura and Hinata while Naruto went to the bathroom but after awhile he noticed Naruto hasn't came back yet.He then started panicking and breathing heavily while running in an unknown direction.

Naruto thought that Sasuke would be panicking so he started running everywhere but couldn't find him.He found Sakura and Hinata but they said he walked away somewhere,and that he was breathing heavily and he wouldn't talk to them."How could you let him roam around!? He could get lost for fuck sake! Go find him fast! Go locate everyone else!Hurry!" Naruto shouted at them with anger.

Naruto started panicking cause he couldn't find Sasuke he walk towards a dark place with not alot of light and saw a boy laying against the wall sobbing his eyes out.