home schooled

"Don't ever say that again!" "Okay im sorry Naruto,but please don't yell." Said Sasuke covering his ears." Oh im so sorry Sasuke,im just mad you said that"

" I would love to sleep in here with you" Sasuke said happily."Okay then get up here and sasuke when you have nightmares sleep without a shirt on ok so you don't have to keep getting a new one every night,ok?" "Yeah"
They than fell asleep

__________________

They both woke up to the alarm clock naruto had set before.They walked out of the bedroom too see a not from shikamaru saying "we left school."
Naruto then said "shit we have a online school meet i have to go take a shower ok sasuke?" Who was completely zoned/passed out on the couch.So Naruto snuck away to go take a shower.He grabbed clothes and a towel and went.

****
He finished his shower and walked out of the bathroom to see Sasuke crying into a pillow. "Hey sasuke your ok im right here it's ok." Sasuke looked up to see Naruto and pulled him into a hug."Come on go take a shower,sasuke come on i'll help you" Naruto said with his hand out,Sasuke took his hand and thet walked to the bathroom.Naruto started the shower and then left to to go him some clothes for when he gets out.

***
They were both ready so they got on Naruto's laptop and started to join the meet.Sasuke laid his head on Naruto's shoulder
(Mind you everyone knows about his diagnosis so they know why Sasuke does this kinda stuff)
"Hey naruto hey Sasuke" said hinata and sakura.They started blushing cause they said it at the same time.
(Ship😜) Sasuke waved at hinata and sakura.

The meet ended at 4:00 pm so they went to eat ICHIRAKUS RAMEN!!!
It was really fun and then they went to the park with sakuhina too.at 6:00 they went home to play some video games and chill out together.They got home and sasuke went straight to the couch.Naruto went to go eat an apple and sat down on the couch right next to sasuke cause he would throw a tantrum if he didn't.

It was now 9 pm and Sasuke fell asleep on Naruto's lap.So Naruto had to wake him up and then go to bed."Wake up Sasuke...come on,lets go to bed."

___________________