The pleasure of being with him forever

Sasuke pulled his collar so he would fall on to the bed with him,half asleep sasuke kissed the blondies cheek gently and then let him go.

Naruto smiled at him.'oh i love him so much' Naruto thought.Sasuke sat up a little bit and the tugged on Naruto's shirt a little bit while rubbing his eyes so they could get used to the light.Naruto say down near the sleepy boy and rubbed his back,Sasuke smiled and then pulled Naruto's shirt collor so he would lay down on his lap.Naruto then fell asleep with Sasuke.

(In the morning)
Sasuke woke with Naruto still asleep but now next to him.'Finally i woke up before him' Sasuke thought but then got pulled back by something "finally you woke up i've been up for 1 hour waiting for u" Naruto said with a pouted face ,sasuke then went down to hug Naruto but instead of hugging Naruto kissed his cheek and got up.

He went to make breakfast and Sasuke got up right behind him and followed him to the kitchen.He got up right behind him and hugged him laying his head down on Naruto's shoulder while sqeezing his stomach tightly.RING RING.Naruto escaped Sasuke grip and ran to get the phone."hey old man,mhm,ok when is dinner,ok! Bye old man." Naruto ran back to emo Sasuke and said "we get to have dinner With the old man Sasuke!" Sasuke just grunted in response.Naruto rolled his eyes,he then picked Sasuke up and put him on the counter and continued cooking breakfast.Sasuke was suprised at Naruto's actions but then came back his poker face.

Naruto softly smiled at Sasuke and then Sasuke whole face changed from grumpy to happy in a matter of seconds.

Naruto made bacon and eggs with toast and put it on the table.He picked Sasuke up from the counter and took him over to the seat.He ate his food and then asked "what about you Naruto? Aren't you going to eat?" "Im not hungry"the blonde replied.Sasuke signaled Naruto to walk over to him,when Naruto did he then shoved a peice of toast in his mouth.

Sasuke glared at him to eat the peice of toast given to him and that is exactly what Naruto did.Naruto then walked towards Sasuke and looked in to his eyes for a second and then kissed his nose softly.

___________________________