Guess who's back?

Thank u very much,thank u for the love❤️        Shout out to @RCherry_

Shout out to @RCherry_

NARUTOS POV
Today I woke up to a phone ringing. I had to escape Sasukes grasp to get to the phone before it stopped. He might not know it but he is waaay stronger in his sleep then he is in the real world,when I went to answer the call I was shocked to what I heard from the hokage... Itachi was back.

I couldn't tell Sasuke. Should I tell Sasuke? He might want to know, I will affect his anxiety though. I said my goodbyes and hung up on him. I got back in bed with Sasuke,we weren't going outside for a bit if Itachi got out of jail. I love him but I feel like, even if he likes sticking to me he doesn't like me back, like maybe it's just the separation anxiety talking.Maybe he didn't want to be with me but his mind is telling him to because I was with him that day,so he could trust me. I brushed the thoughts out of my mind and fell back asleep only to see something I didn't want to. It was a dream,about Itachi coming and harming Sasuke.

(Hours later)
I woke up to no wait near me so I snapped open my eyes lids to see Sasuke gone... I jumped up and ran out of the room as fast as I could. I see Sasuke having a Panick attack.I was sprinting towards him, I squat right next to him with my arms wide open signaling a hug. He jumped onto me and I picked him up walking towards the couch, I went to go make sure all of the doors and windows were all locked so no one came in. I came back to see Sasuke hyperventilating on the couch, I ran over to check on him. I picked him up and sat him on my lap,his head was against my chest and his legs were over by the azure blue pillow on the couch,after atleast 30 seconds I heard his breathing calm down and his arms wrapped around my waist. He snuggles his head now into the crook of my neck and I lay down so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. I felt terrible. But one thing,what was he doing out in the kitchen? It's like 10:00 pm. Did Itachi break in my house? He doesn't even know where I live,right? I began to become worried and wanted to ask hirozen,old man (hirozen right?) to see if he could get some Sannin guards around my house. I will put up my clones at night. I have to protect Sasuke with my life. I promised. But why would Itachi want Sasuke now? I promised I would protect Sasuke with my life to him, so why would he want Sasuke?

I don't know,might wanna read the next chapter to find out. Also thank u so much for the support