3

After finally creating a sentimonster the designer sent out his paper butterfly which could spy on anything and everything.
(Yes it's the optigami butterfly)

"Now Nathalie, we wait." He said transforming back into his real self, Gabriel Agreste.

She nodded and walked all the way back to the elevator with him, there they both stood awkwardly compressed against one another as the glass door closed and pushed the two adults even close.

"I'm sorry." Whispered Nathalie but her boss just chuckled
"It's fine, I also hate this thing. It barely even works, and I'm always scared I'll get trapped. Pathetic I know, but it has happened before."

The young woman smiled as she also had the exact same fear, and now when they were so close she worried greatly if they'd be stuck here forever or if nothing would happened at all.

Well nothing happened, and a part of Nathalie was extremely thankful but at the same time she would've like to be stuck with her boss maybe just a little longer.

Whatever, those were just stupid thoughts! So the assistant shook her head and focused on whatever her boss was saying.

"Good night Nathalie, you're free to go."
"Thank you sir." She smiled before waiting for him to leave so that now the young woman was all alone.

"You're blushing Miss!!" Whispered the little blue kwami as she peaked her head out from 'the hiding spot'.
"Oh stop it! You're frustrating me!"
"No I'm not! It's your own thoughts...about himmmmm!"
"Dusuu! Keep it down! People can hear you! Plus I wouldn't even have a chance with Mr Agreste. He hates me! I'm lucky that he hasn't fired me yet." Nathalie sighed as she locked the office door and now walked up the marble stairs to get to her own room.
It was located far away from both Adrien and Gabriel's rooms so lucky for her they wouldn't hear whenever Duusu was screaming, yelling, or crying "soooo romantic."
But the assistant still feared that her boss could feel her emotions towards him. After all he did have the buttery pin which made him able to sense sadness, but was the designer able to feel her growing love?
Nathalie didn't know, and it bothered her a lot.
She was scared he'd think she's some maniac absolutely obsessed with her superior...well that was somewhat true.
But anyway, the young woman hoped he didn't know anything about her secrets which were not easy to hide, especially at times like this.

...

After Nathalie got herself ready she laid down comfortably in her own bed and whispered over to her friend.
"Good night Duusu!"
"Good night Miss! And sweeeeeet dreams." The little creature giggled leaving a scarlet blush on her owner's face as she turned off the lights.
"It's not funny Duusu!"
"Right, I bet you're even thinking of him right this second."
"I'm not!"
The young woman shouted right before covering her mouth with her hands as she realized that might've been a little too loud.
So Nathalie just hoped that Gabriel was sleeping deeply and he didn't hear or sense any of that.
But before she could've even forgotten about him the designer flung open her bedroom door.

"NATHALIE! I found it!"
"F-found what?!?!?" She screamed whilst covering herself in the blanket so Gabriel wouldn't be able to see her now tomato red face.
"The guardian! Come! We need to go!" He said running over to her and gently pulling the blanked down.
"No sir please! You go! I'll join you later!! Leave me!!"
"Why what's wrong?"
"I -I j-just...I'm-not-dressed-properly."
"Oh well what does that matter to me? It's not like I haven't seen-"
"SIR! I don't feel comfortable with you seeing me like that! Please just go already!"
"Oh alright, but hurry!" He added before running down to the office.

The assistant sighed in relief whilst her kwami laughed hysterically.
"It's not like he hasn't seen-"
"DUUSU! SHUT UP!"
Nathalie hissed before getting out of bed and once again putting on her work uniform, in the middle of the night this time.
And to be honest it wasn't a pleasant feeling, especially not after she got so comfortable in her loose pajama clothing.
But still the young woman managed to make herself look 'presentable' and then just like her boss did; she also ran down the marble staircase.