20

Now it was getting darker and darker as Nathalie's little mirror lamp began to run out, and soon completely faded out, causing the elevator to once again become pitch black.

But although this didn't really mean much trouble to the two since they were both sleeping, eventually it could be a problem when they would try and escape.

However, as of right now, no one worried, not even the slightest bit. Instead, both adults were just comfortably snuggled against one another, maybe even dreaming about one another, but not totally because truth was that one of them wasn't actually sleeping.

Gabriel just lied there, motionless, so his assistant wouldn't be disturbed, but he himself wasn't sleeping, the designer was just running his fingers through the soft, silky hair of the woman in front of him who smiled at every little touch she could feel.

"You like that?" The man chuckled earning a very sure nod back. "Okay good then."

Gabriel continued with his acts, trying to remain just as calm as he was before but that wasn't easy since the elevator had been getting progressively hotter and hotter to the point where the designer's face became bright red.

But of course since it was dark no one saw that, Nathalie could just sense it once her face brushed along his, and then she suddenly looked up.

"Sir? Are you okay?"
"Me? Mhm. I'm fine."
"Are you sure...you seem hot-I MEAN-"
"I get it." He laughed "And well-...yes I am feeling a bit-...warm...I just didn't want to wake you, but if you're now already awake would you mind moving a bit off of me so I could-"
"-Sir-...I can't-...move."
"Oh right, sorry I forgot. Then may I move you?"
"Of course." Nathalie blushed at just the simple feeling of her boss being so careful and gentle with moving his arms around her waist, then slowly placing her to the side.

"Is that good? Are you comfortable?"
"Yes sir."
"Alright, then I'll just take my vest off and you can come lay back after if you'd like to."
"That'd be nice." She said with a sort of smirk, except unfortunately no one saw that, so the young woman just sighed and admitted: "Sir...if I could ask you though...would you mind...taking off my blazer...it is a bit hot in here."
"Sure." Now he smirked, but just like before that was all made useless by the darkness.
And so after both adults gave up on trying to show any facial expressions they simply used their voices to communicate their emotions.

-

"Is that okay?" Gabriel asked once he took off the blazer of his assistant who by now was heavily sweating, just like her superior.
"Y-yeah...b-but maybe-...a-...little more-...w-wouldn't be-...so bad to get rid of-..."
"Clothes you mean?"
"Yes sir."

He looked at her, now being able to somewhat see the woman's face as their eyes had gotten used to the darkness, and then the designer gulped.

"So you mean like...your turtleneck?"
"Yes sir!"
"Oh-...so you want me to-"
"Take it off of me! God, is it really that difficult to understand?! I'm boiling and so are you! So just -..."
"Are you sure?"
"Damn it sir you've seen me like that before!"
"I-" he gasped and Nathalie almost immediately began to apologize:

"I mean not like that! Wait-...like that because we-...fuck you get it, don't you! Just-...please it's so warm in here!"
The woman soon began to sob over how pathetically useless she became after that fall.

Like for example she couldn't do anything anymore, her back was in too much pain and every single little movement caused Nathalie to feel excruciating pain.
So she just gave up and collapsed in Gabriel's arms who suddenly didn't know if he should first comfort her or undress her, just like she'd asked.

The man cluelessly stared down at his shaking, crying assistant, and maybe once again he felt something in his broken, crushed heart which he hadn't felt for quite a while now...sympathy.

He felt so sorry and sorrowful for Nathalie that even the woman herself became shocked once she felt her boss pull her back up and slowly but surely kiss her as he tried to obey the assistant's command about undressing her.

"Nathalie can you lift your arms, dear?"
"I-...I can." She blushed before doing so and watching closely every movement of her superior who seemed to be utterly 'cute' and considerate.

"Is this better now? Or do you still feel warm?"
"N-no...it's okay...and thank you."
"Of course, plus...just a side note...that dark blue color still suits you a lot."
"Oh-...thank you sir."
"Please, after all it is my job to judge what looks good and what doesn't in the fashion world. And you...even though your spine might be broken...look wonderful! Splendid!"
"Sir!!"
"What Nathalie? Can't your boss now compliment your outfit."
"Sir this isn't an outfit...it's-"
"-Lingerie..." he cut her off "...which is still sort of an outfit. Or at least I'd call it that."
"Well-..."
"Are you about to argue with 'the' designer, Nathalie?"
"No-no of course not...I wouldn't ever."
"Okay good, then lay back here and stop worrying."

But for the first time in history the assistant didn't immediately obey, instead she just shook her head and once Gabriel's hands came near her she slapped them away.

"What? Don't you want to rest?"
"Yes but...I can't just lay on you...almost naked."
"Well why not?"
"SIR! First of all that's not...professional..."
"Nath, we've crossed that boundary many times before."
"Okay but I still don't-"
"You don't feel comfortable?" He suddenly asked making the woman stutter but also nod along which got Gabriel slightly offended.

Who was she to call him abusive?
I mean-...

Despite those incidents of the designer losing his temper he was still not a bad person and would never intentionally hurt his beloved assistant in such a disgusting and disturbing way.

So as an awkward silence filled the small space the man felt a bit embarrassed around his assistant, almost scared, thinking that Nathalie imagined him as a dangerous person.
But before Gabriel would've had time to reflect on himself a gentle pair of hands grasped his face.

"Sir I didn't mean to hurt you." Said the assistant whilst leaning rather close to the man she feared just a second ago "I know you wouldn't do anything bad to me on purpose, it's just when-...when you know...you get a bit out of control and it's the rage that's controlling you, that's when I'm scared."

To be continued-