nine

siddharth groggily opens his eyes, to see himself sleeping on avneet's stomach. he tires but he cant stop blushing. he looks up at avneet, to find her peacefully sleeping with her mouth open a bit. "goddammit how can she look so beautiful without doing anything" he mummers. he goes back to sleep on her stomach. her stomach was softer than his teddy. he smiled as he saw her baby stomach hairs flutter cuz his breathing. nothing could be more peaceful for him than this.

he tried to sleep but he cant, he finally gets up sits be side avneet. avneet unconsciously frowns, when she felt empty, he wasn't in her arms anymore. she makes you do all the cringe stuff, i never thought i would do, his subconscious mind spoke as siddharth pulled avneet towards him. 'its not cringe, its showing your care towards the person who you love' siddharth says

he continued to stare at her as he saw her slowly breathe, her mouth parted to a small extend. he smiled as he noticed her pattern of breathing, her chest moves upwards and outwards as she took in air from her nose, he keenly watched her as her chest moves down and inwards as she exhaled from her mouth.

he could literally sit there for his whole life and watch her breathe, he felt so fluttery, giddy and most importantly so special for the fact that she is a part of his life. no one ever made him feel like this before.

"i love you" he finally confesses kissing her forehead ever so gently. he carefully played with her fingers, he blushed when he saw her smile in her sleep.

siddharth takes his phone, to check the time, not forgetting to take a pic of his cute cupcake before keeping it back. 'its 3:05 pm right now, ill start waking her up right now, she'll wake up by 4 pm. and then the beach party starts at 9 pm, it will take her that much time to get ready obviously' he snorted to himself.

〜 📁