fifteen

"so you're telling me that you fell in love with your bestfriend?" a guy asked avneet as he wore his shirt.

"yeah" she shrugged.
"you better tell him everything, after all the things you told me with now, he wouldn't like the fact that you slept with me" the guy sighed.
"i was drunk goddammit, i thought yo-" avneet defends herself but he cuts her "yeah you thought i was siddharth, no wonder, you moaned his name throughout, i was too intoxicated to stop you" he laughed.
"shut up" avneet snapped him.

" aw are you crying?" the club guy teased her.
" no im not" she didn't wanna show her broken side.
"c'mon dont lie" he said.
"fine, im heartbroken, i fucking love him okay i cant help it" avneet threw her hands up in the air. "i know it was my fault to get the reaction out of him, but i just wanted him to say it you know? say that he loves me, and that i ..... be his girlfriend?" she confessed.
"girlfriend? god you're cute" he smiles at her.

she needed to sleep with someone to get siddharth off her head, plus she was drunk too she couldnt really help it. this is the only way she could deal with her Philophobia.

she had refused to take the pills, her psychiatrist advised. she knew those were legit drugs and she didn't wanna get addicted.

(a/n: Philophobia is the fear of love or of becoming emotionally connected with another person, even family)

"its not late, talk to him once he comes back, ill be out by the time. then talk to him calmly, explain that you weren't interested in that date at all, tell him that you just wanted to prompt his feelings, tell him everything" the guy advised her.

"are you sure?" avneet fiddled with her own fingers.
"cant you see? you'r best friend is head over heals for you, didn't you tell me he acts like a love sick puppy when you're on your periods giving you everything you need." he scoffs
"its not being a love sick puppy, its caring" avneet glares at him
"yeah whatever" he waved her off.

"i'd charge you for this" he laughs.
"for? what? sex of the therapy session" she jokes, but the truth is even thought she was kissing and fucking someone else, all she could imagine was siddharth
only siddharth.
'you're love sick avneet' she scoffs at herself.

"if it doesn't work out for you and him, im always there for you" he winks, she rolls his eyes at him. as he finishes dressing back up she guides him to the front door.

before she knew what was happening, the door flung open revealing a siddharth with weary eyes, or perhaps a drunk siddharth.

as siddharth glances at her, and looks at the guy his expression shatters, he had never felt this amount of pain go through him

avneet's blood turns cold as ice, she's fucked way to bad.

"what the fuck?" siddharth manages to say in a deep low voice. his eyes dangerously scanning her and the other guy. 'he cant say a word me, not when i said a word to him after yesterday with that bitch, he just cannot do that' avneet flares.

"holy fuck" from the corner of her eyes, she sees the club guy curse, and siddharth dangerously glares at him.

siddharth finally talks after killing the guy with his looks "ryan what the fuck?" he says with his jaw clenched.

and avneet's heart nearly stops beating.
she couldn't even move a muscle if she wanted to.
she felt the guilt in her rise more than ever, she hated herself more

out of all the people she drunk slept with in the bar, she slept with ryan. as in siddharth's ex bestfriend, who his girlfriend, anya cheated on with.