Author's Note

Hey Guys, so you may have noticed some changes being made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First things first, I want to make it clear that the book's name is changed. Again. These were the names of the book accordingly.

1. Just to find a love

2. Connecting the Unconnected

3. Problematic Bad Boy

As you guys can see, I have got a really stable mind which is why I changed the name thrice. So yeah, the current name is gonna be the permanent name and I'm not changing it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next things next, I have kinda changed the plot. Recently I changed their ages to 18-20. Earlier they were 16 or 17 years old and were in High school but now they are in Uni. No more high school. The plot itself is beginning with them in Uni.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last thing last, I also have changed the cover (duh). So, that's it. I'm so sorry for all these changes and all that. It's just that I recently discovered that I started this book without a plot. But now that I have one, some things had to changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be up in a few days.

Love,

Overnight_memories Xxx.