Chapter 17

p.s. try crazydirectioner2610 books... its awesome!!! Im sure all u directioners will like it!! she has an amazing sense of humor and a lovely poet! pretty please try her books!!! 

---------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER- 17

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Katlyn's P.O.V.*

What happened?

I don't know....

Seriously, what really did happen?

I have no freaking idea!

How??? How did that happen?

"Urgh!!!", I scream into the pillow in frustration.

Was it a mistake? or was it what we wanted?

Did he like it?

Did he think I'm one of those desperate girls? What if he thinks im some kind of a pyschopath?  Will he think I'm horrible? A stuck up bitch? 

I am a girl who doesn't care about what others say. But he has now made me think about what if he doesn't like me and made me question myself. Its fantasising how things change.

What if he didn't like it? what if he likes it?

Most important question of all Did I like it?

................

Yes.

I did like it.

What scares me is his reply for that question.

All my questions and frustration started when this happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# flashback #

Before we knew it, we were both leaning in. He leaned down and our foreheads touched, nose almost bumping in an eskimo kiss. My heart was pounding loudly in my chest and my breathing became panting. Our breathing became a single one and...

 I dont know how it happened. It was like someone else was controlling my body.

              { Warning : Readers below 12 years are suggested not to read the next part }

Suddenly, Aaron pushes his head forward and pressed his lips against mine.

The kiss was soft yet filled with so much emotions that I can't tell. He cupped my cheek with one of his hands and the other around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt my heart tighten inside my chest and my toes curling. He kissed me slowly as if he wanted to savor me.

I stood there like an complete idiot without moving. He nudged my lips with his as if asking me to make a move.

I started reacting right away. He tasted sweet and a bit of peppermint.

I was in heaven, I'd never felt so complete in my entire life. The world around us vanished.  All my senses were focused on the sensation of his plump lips that were firmly planted on mine. I tangled my fingers through his messy hair enjoying the softness of it, while he ran his fingers through my sides. He held me and touched me like I was fragile and would break any moment.  He brushed my cheek with his thumb,  all while we were kissing with passion.