Chapter 13

CHAPTER - 13

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

I get to my Arts class all alone and see that the people I call as my friends have still not come and 'HE' has not come yet. I walk over to my seat which is in the third row and sit for another few minutes before people start walking in. Atlast, I spotted Isha coming in followed by Lucy, Josh and Ethan. They took their seats.

"So, how was the lunch with Aaron?" Josh said in a sing song voice, before I could reply, Ethan stated, "I'm just glad that he didn't eat you!" for which I rolled my eyes.

"Firstly, I'm not a goddamn food for him to eat me and secondly, the lunch was much better than how I spend it with you!" I said poking my finger on Ethan's chest. Isha snickered beside him and said to him, "Ooh! You just got owned!".

He was about to retort back when Ms. Sandra walked in. I turned away and sat facing the teacher. She opened her mouth to tell something but got interrupted by the door swinging open and she closed her mouth again looking like an exact gold fish.

And there stood Aaron like a lion out of a cage. He walked into the class neither  acknowledging Ms. Sandra nor the students and just went over and sat his big fat ass on his seat. Ms. Sandra and I sighed at the same time and she continued on with her rambling about some project for the term.

"Feel free to choose your partner.", the teacher said and went to her desk. I turned towards my friends and see them already partnered up among themselves. Again.

Betrayers.

I give them a dirty look and got up from my seat with a sigh. I trudge to the girl whom I partnered with, the last time.

"Hey Emma! Let's partner up like last time. So, Let's talk about this project. We can meet up today in the library. Maybe around five? What do-", I was cut off by Emma, when she said. "Erm.... I'm sorry. I already have a partner for this project Katlyn. It's Nate!", she says a guys name excitedly and points at the guy.

The Heck? I mentally jaw dropped about hundred times. Nate looked like a total punk guy, with tattoos all over his hands, ear piercings and an eyebrow piercing on his right. He seemed really muscular and bulky. His demeanor was totally intimidating and dominant.

And that's when I remember that he was the gut who threw my books on my face when I bumped into him some months back.

"HE?", I yell a bit in bewilderment, pointing my finger at Nate.

"Yeah.", she says defensively. "Um... Okay. Sorry. Carry on.", I give her a sheepish laugh and go to Ms.Sandra.

"Miss? I've got no partner. Everyone's got one. What should I do?", I ask her.

"Um.. Okay. Just wait here.", she tells me and turns towards the class and says, "Okay! Everyone settle down with your partner!", she orders.

After a bit of commotion, everyone sits down with their partner. She then scans the entire class.

"There!", Ms.Sandra points to Aaron with a happy expression.

"He's got no partner. Go, do the project with him.", she ushers me towards him.

I stare at her in shock and turn to see a smirking Aaron with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised up in amusement.

"But, but, but, but-",I was cut off by the teacher. "No buts. Just go partner up with him!", she says with a stern expression.