Chapter 15

CHAPTER - 15

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

* Katlyns P.O.V *

oh shit! Oh Shit! OH SHIT!

What am I going to tell him?

'I'm sorry we're running out of food at the moment, so we will be serving you only a glass of water.'

No.. I don't think so. He will murder me!

"Erm.. you see... we umm.. r-ran out of f-food... due to an ape's selfish reasons." I glared at Aiden when I said that.

"So, we've got no food at the moment to cook or anything...", I trail off my words with a nervous laugh.

Aaron stares at me with an 'are you crazy' look for sometime, "Lets just order something outside for home-delivery and get this over with.", he says and goes back to the living room.

I glare at Aiden who is still on the floor rubbing his back. Jerk.

"It's all your fault!", I hiss at him and start walking towards the living room, shortly followed by Aiden.

Aaron was sitting on the double seater. I took a my seat on the one seater a bit far away from Aaron. Aiden doing the same. I take out my phone and ask if Italian is fine. They both nod their heads.

I quickly call up an Italian restaurant and place my orders. After I end the call, an awkward silence swamps us, no one knowing what to do or say.

Aiden breaks the awkwardness by switching the tv on. He changes random channels and settles with cartoon network.

Yeah.

I know.

Very mature.

Very original.

That twat was so into it that he started giggling and clapping. You can almost see the drool coming out from the corner of his mouth.

Oh for the love of god! I groan mentally.

I looked at Aaron to see him giving a 'What the fuck dude' look to Aiden.

I rush up to Aiden and grab the remote control from his hand and change the channel. I settle with the movie 'Fast And Furious'. I can see him glaring at me from the corner of my eye but I just smirk lightly not able to help myself. We watch it and after about twenty minutes the house doorbell rings.

I get up and open the door to see a guy standing with our food. I pay him and get the bag from him and place it on the dining table. I call Aiden to help me with setting the table; after that I call Aaron. I sat opposite to Aiden, while Aaron plops down just beside me. We serve ourselves and I mind my own business but Aiden had other plans.

He flicked the fork straight to my forehead and it hit me pretty hard. I glared murderously and gave his leg a hard kick. We continue bickering, and I turn to Aaron who was looking at us with amusement.

After dinner, I clean up the dining table and before I could start cleaning the dishes, Aaron who was all this time sitting on the kitchen counter said, "No. Let me do the dishes."

He wants to help me? Lets just say that I died and went straight to heaven.

"No! No! Your my guest! How could I do that to you! I can-", he cuts me off and says, "I'm doing".