Chapter 2

CHAPTER - 2

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

I loaded my suitcase in my car and started following the truck. After about 15 minutes, the truck came to a halt and I saw mom standing outside a house. Guess that's my new house!

Wow! It looks much more spacious and it was definitely much more calm here. The neighbourhood was warm and welcoming if it made sense?

It had a lawn in the front and a car parkin area for probably 2 cars. There was also a swing placed in the corner of the lawn!

"Woah!!!" I exclaimed getting excited. Mom rolled her eyes but smiling nonetheless and told me to come in. I ran inside and was met by a huge living room. The large single sofa was placed in the middle and the love seats were by its sides. Across it was the t.v. The theme of the living room was navy blue and grey.

Gosh I love it!

The kitchen was in the right side of the hall; it was quite big with white theme. There was a room across the kitchen. It was the lounge room with a big circular sofa in the corner and all the regular stuffs. Next to that room was the staircase which was carpeted! Mum never told me about these many changes! The previous house in which I stayed was simple and plain but this one is just great!

I went up the stairs and there were three rooms. I went inside the first one, it was a master bedroom with attached bathroom, so I found out it was mom and dad's room and also because it contained their things.

The next room had my bed and stuffs. It had an attached bathroom with a walk in closet. There was a new computer table in a corner of the room and the room had one big window. The walls were in black and red color. What can I say? After all, I'm not a girly girl to like pink! That's just how I found out that, this is gonna be my room.

Wait! THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIMME A CHANCE TO CHOOSE MY ROOM?!?! Well I'm not gonna argue with them about it because this is good enough.

The last room was also had a seperate bathroom and the room was nothing too big. The walls of this room was covered in dark green color. I guess that's for the guests.

The next thing I knew, I was going downstairs; mom was standin by the door thanking the truck driver and paying him off. 

"You have chose a nice room for yourself mom *winks* and by the way, why did we come here? What was wrong living in that house? Not that I'm complaining about it." I asked her.

"Well.. the shift was done, as your dad and me will be staying out a lot more after this because of our work and this place is closer to our office as well as your Uni, hun!" she chirped.

I immediately tensed up! The actual hell? Me staying ALONE for days?! It might seem great to be alone for a teenager but after a few days it tends to get rather lonely. And scary.

So, NO! Did she forget I hate living all alone?

"Dont worry Katlyn, Aiden will be coming here and staying with you while we are gone. He'll be going to the same University as you are going." she said when she saw my terror stricken face.

Wait.. WHAT?! Aiden! That is awesome! Aiden is my younger cousin brother who is in Doncaster and he's turning 18. I can't believe he's gonna live with me! This is going to be so much fun. *smirks*

"When is he coming mom?!" I squealed. "He'll be comin tomorrow love" Mom laughed at my excited state.

"Okay now Katlyn, I gotta go! I'll be back tomorrow in the eve and dad 'll be coming too! Bye Katlyn! Don't forget to greet the neighbours, I already spoke with them and they seem very modest. I've kept some cookies in a box on the kitchen island, take them and give it to the neighbours! Speak politely to them!" she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

"Bye Mom!" I stood in the doorway and waved enthustiatically at her.

"Bye Katlyn! See you tomorrow" mom replied and sped away.

I went back upstairs to my room and texted my friends about my shift. Isha said she'll come over in another twenty, while the others are coming tomorrow after school. Well, its gonna be quite exciting I guess! 

I went up to my room and opened the window. The view was nothing but another house which was twice the size of our house. It also had a pool. Straight to my window, was another window which was opened and it was dark inside the room.

I can makeout a silhouette punching a bag. I viewed closer to find out who it was and that's just when the door bell rang.

"HOLY HELL!" I jumped, letting out a scream. The person must have heard my scream because they turned in my direction but I quickly ran off and down thee stairs to the main door and opened it revealing an over excited Isha.

I covered my ears just in time to block out her horrendous squeal.

AUTHORS NOTE:

the picture in the media is Katlyn's house.

This is such a shitty chapter!! >.< I know it was boring.

Overnight_memories XXX