Chapter 12

CHAPTER - 12

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

* Katlyn's P.O.V *

Then...

"KATLYN? COME DOWN! WE GOTTA GO!" hearing my moms voice all of a sudden, made me jump away. My heart still racing violently. I was a bit disappointed and also slightly relieved from the interruption.

At the thoughts of what could have happened if we weren't interrupted, brought a dark shade of red to my cheeks.

I look at Aaron slightly to see him having a disappointed look in his face while pouting lightly at the ground.

This is a new side of Aaron Black. He is the real Aaron that lies beneath all the toughy acts. I wonder why he is not like that at school. Why can't he show his true self to everyone?

We quickly get up and climb down to his room and made our way downstairs without uttering a word to each other.

I reach the living room to see mom and dad waiting for me. I awkwardly go to them, showing my arrival.

Mom and dad say their goodbye's to Anna and Aaron. I say to Anna, "Thanks for the amazing dinner Anna. Bye."

"Your welcome, love. Bye. See you soon.", Anna replies smiling.

I smile back at her and turn to see Aaron with a small smile playing at his lips. I blush slightly and mumble, " Bye."

Before I could turn and walk away from him, he says, "This doesn't mean that we are friends. Okay?"

Typical Aaron. The old bad Aaron is back.

I smile and nod at him. But I know someday we'll become friends. The Aaron whom I saw on the roof, is the real Aaron. He looked so sweet, light-hearted, happy. I want to bring that Aaron out in the lights. I hope to do it soon.

I walk back to my house with my parents. I go up to my bedroom and walk straight into my bathroom to finish all my works and change into my plain blue PJ's.

I get into my bed and before I could switch off the night lamp, I look at Aaron's room and see him doing the same. We look at each other and smile gently. I turn off it off and get into bed.

As soon as I do that, I hear a familiar voice yell, "Goodnight neighbour!"

I grin widely and yell back, "Night!", and instantly drift into a dreamless sleep with a smile on my face.

# Monday #

'I need your love, I need your touch. When everything's wrong you make it right-"

( A/N: the song is 'need your love- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding )

My alarm blares through my phone waking me up with a startle. I off the alarm and groggily get up from my bed and walk towards the bathroom.

Ugh! Who the heck found Monday? I just wanna find and kill him. I think I'll just put up a notice on each street, which says : whoever finds and kills the jerk who found Monday will be rewarded.

After my usual routine, I dressed up in a white tank top with a red jumper and slightly ripped skinny jeans. I wore red Vans and for accessories, a silver bracelet.

I skipped to see the betrayer A.K.A Aiden eating breakfast. I narrowed my eyes at him and said," Oh look who's eating like a pig?", while taking a seat in the dining table.