Chapter 14

Sorry for not uploading for about three weeks!!! was really busy with school works! :/ anyways here goes the 14th chap!!

CHAPTER - 14

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

"Now rock your body, oh...

Damn, I like the way that you move...

So give it to me...oh..ohh..

'Cause I already know what you wanna doo..."

I jerk awake and sit up straight on my bed. What the hell was THAT?!?! I wonder.

"Here's the situation, been to every nation,

Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do...

You know my motivation, given my reputation,

Please excuse me, I don't mean to be rude..."

It's that little twat Aiden!!!!

-_-

Sounding worser than a pig! I march upto his room and swing his door open only to see him standing infront of a mirror with only a goddamn towel hanging loosely around his waist with headphones plugged in and his hands holding a comb infront of his mouth, using the comb like a microphone.

"But tonight I'm loving you,

Oh, you know..

That tonight I'm loving' you,

Oh, you know..

That tonight I'm loving you,

Oh, you know..

That tonight I'm loving you,

Oh, you know.."

"Aiden!" No response.

"Aiden!!" No response.

"AIDEN!!!!!!!" Finally he turned around, plugged those shits out and asked "Did you by any chance call me Katy??", Aiden asks innocently, turning around to face me.

"The hell do you think your doing?!? Do you even realise how you sound?! You sound like A DYING CAT!" I screamed at him. I can't believe I'm dealing with this kind of a situation as the first thing in the morning! 

"Okay okay! Don't have to be so jealous about my talent!." He stated. I say, "If you don't stop screeching...." I trail my words with a threatening glare. "Fine! Fine! No need to be so harsh." I give him another glare and left his room.

Just when I was getting down, I heard him singing again in a much lower tone causing me to chuckle. Such a lovable bastard.

The rest of the morning and afternoon was quite boring. I spent the day by playing with Aiden and spoke a bit about his life in Doncaster. But as time went by, my nerves took over me as we all know that Aaron's gonna come here any moment. 

I changed into different clothes to find the correct one. I was wearing a purple vest top with white capris. Still unsatisfied I go down to the living room.

I was texting Luce when I heard three steady knocks on my door.

Aaron.

I went over and opened the door and saw him with some papers looking a bit exhausted. To my own astonishment, I was not too tensed! I grinned at him for which he returned it with a small lazy smile with a quiet "hey".