Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers and followers... Thank you for 2.2k reads. Without you guys, I wouldn't have achieved this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER - 18

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

Bam!

I shut my locker door with great force causing it to shut with a loud thud. I'm sure the penguins in Antarctica would have heard it. I bang my head on it and groan loudly in a not so ladylike sound.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! What got you so worked up?", asked Ethan from my right.

I groan again in reply. I turn around sulking to face my confused looking friends.

"So... mind telling us every single detail of what happened in the forest with Mr. Hottie?", Isha asked impatiently.

"We went to the forest. We took pictures. We came back. The end of story." , I replied with a blank face.

"Which part of  'every single detail' did you fail to understand?", asked Lucy.

"Seriously guys! That's what really happened. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Are you sure about that? Because something tells me there is more to the story than what your saying.", said Josh with an eyebrow raised.

"Whatever! believe me or not. I don't give a fudge about it.", I glared at them slightly.

Isha was about to say something but I didn't bother to listen because I was more interested in running of to the next town as Aaron appeared in the hallway.

I interrupted whatever she was saying and told them, "Why don't we go somewhere else, huh? Don't you feel a bit suffocated?", I say with a bright fake smile, hoping they would see through my lies.

They all looked at me suspiciously at the sudden change in my mood. Josh said, " Umm, No... It's not that suffocating here and why do you want to go somewhere else?" Dumbass.

"Eh... I just feel like as if I'm being strangled. So, please let's go." I pleaded.

"Okay let's go."

I breathed a sigh of relief and almost ran away from there and that is how I tried to avoid him rest of the day. Keyword tried.

I managed to avoid for almost half of the day, till I had to go for English class. But all my luck faded away as soon as I saw him in English class. The bell had rung and half of the class were already seated in their places. Ms. Sandra was nowhere to be seen.

My eyes of course decided to spot Aaron and as soon as his eyes landed on me, his eyes widened a bit in shock. The grace bell rang and I unwillingly went and sat beside Aaron as he eyed my every move.

I sat stiffly looking straight at the board, completely ignoring Aaron.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Aaron fidgeting with the edge of his book, trying to keep himself busy.

I looked to my right, then down at the floor and then at the ceiling, everywhere but his face.

Then I slowly looked to my left, and saw him staring straight into my eyes with so much intensity.

I truly have no idea for how long we were staring at each other like that but when my brain told me what was actually happening, I quickly looked away. At least the both of us had the same goal. That is, ignoring each other.