Chapter 20

CHAPTER - 20

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

A shaggy brown haired, chocolate brown eyed, 5'9 feet boy was stood in front me panting heavily like he ran a marathon. He ran his hand through his hair messing the already messy hair. He wore a superman t-shirt and a black jeans.

Aiden.

I knew it. Who else would give an exaggerated and a pathetic excuse of an entry? I slapped my forehead for his stupid behaviour but was also thankful to him for coming to help us.

"A-Aiden.. you.. how you..?" I stuttered in total disbelief. "I thought you weren't capable of anything good.. how you?"

I can't believe my freak of a brother was the one who actually came to our rescue. What has this world come to?

"Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind." Aiden stated and later added, "But that doesn't mean I love you or even like you for that matter."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Pathetic."

"Are you frickkin' crazy?! You know what I personally think? Maybe you don't wanna know but I'm telling you anyways. I'm sure the Lord, Almighty has given you a brain and I really think you gotta start using that shit! I mean, do you see that angel over their?" Aaron shouted at me pointing towards Aiden.

"He. is. fucking. awesome. Okay?! Okay." Aaron yelled at me and swiftly turned to Aiden and asked, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Aiden stared at Aaron with a blank look on his face and said, "Um - no.. it didn't." And then they continued to stare at each other for seconds then minutes then it even felt like hours for me when I cleared my throat and they snapped out of their little moment.

"So.. how did you get in here Aiden?" I asked.

"Oh! I broke into the school *dramatic pause* or should I say 'we' broke into the school"

"Who does 'we' refer to?" I asked taking a step closer to him.

" 'We' refers to Ethan and I."

"What Ethan? Where Ethan? Who Ethan?"

"Ethan the drug seller", he answered sarcastically with a poker face.

"What the fuck?!?!" Aaron suddenly screamed.

"Ethan was the one who helped me break into the school and he is wating by the field near the exit with his car and that's how I came here and found you guys." Aiden said in one breath.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, oka-"

"Getcho ass moving" Aaron interrupted my moment of realisation. We all finally agreed to Aaron and started moving our ass towards the exit.

We exited and saw Ethan typing furiously on his phone pacing back and forth. "Ethan?" I asked.

"Oh Jesus!" he exclaimed in relief coming towards us in full speed with open arms and I automatically opened my arms grinning only to be pushed aside by Ethan, who ran towards Aiden and wrapped him in a tight hug.

I immediately heard someone snickering behind me so I whipped myself around to face Aaron. I rolled my eyes at him when he saw me. He then opened his arms as an offer for a hug and smiled softly at me, fisting and releasing his hand as a 'come here' motion.